Will Rudra Suceed .....???

cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Rudra is trying his best to make Mathur ladies suffer...until now he has not succeeded ...as whatever problems are created...girls are able to overcome them...but now it seems he is throwing a bigger trap...and if he succeeds...then Sneha and girls will be on roads...what say???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsAlia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't think this time as well he will succeed... i want him to become a popat againπŸ˜†
-Fedex- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope not but a lot is riding on either Rachita or Amaya atleast figuring out that Rudra's intentions might not be right towards them.

Or

A different scenario is that they might lose the house and the chaubey's have to get it back for them. Or Mantu and Ramashrey to figure out a way to get it back for the mathur ladies (too far fetched I know! πŸ˜†)
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Hope he does not succeed .. but chances are that he may partially succeed with RaRa or ManYa may foiling his plan in the end.
Hope the Chaubey's are not involved as it may further the troubles for Sneha.
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This Rudra is planning a bigger mess this time regarding their home...he is a pshycho seriously...

And his latest planning is completely unaware frm evrybody...Sneha or girls have least idea...

The house is the last possession that they have as their own...that shouldnt go...
Hopes on Rachita that she keeps an eye on Rudra...πŸ€”
Really hope he does not succeeds in his unnecessary evil plan in anyway...😑

cherrypansy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alia_Sehgal

I don't think this time as well he will succeed... i want him to become a popat againπŸ˜†

Rudra's past record says that this time also he is going to fail...but you never know, what Cv's have in store...
cherrypansy thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fedex-

I hope not but a lot is riding on either Rachita or Amaya atleast figuring out that Rudra's intentions might not be right towards them.

Or

A different scenario is that they might lose the house and the chaubey's have to get it back for them. Or Mantu and Ramashrey to figure out a way to get it back for the mathur ladies (too far fetched I know! πŸ˜†)

Thanks for your reply..

Rachita has started doubting Rudra...but I think at the moment Rachi cannot anticipate such big setback from rudra...not even in their wildest dreams...as she and her family is surrounded by so many problems.

Loving your second suggestion...I don't know why I am thinking this time Dinesh( Sneha's bro) will come to know about it...reason: Chaubey's are well established business people...have several contacts...
cherrypansy thumbnail
Originally posted by: -deepali17-

Hope he does not succeed .. but chances are that he may partially succeed with RaRa or ManYa may foiling his plan in the end.

Hope the Chaubey's are not involved as it may further the troubles for Sneha.

I think Rudra will not succeed...but with whose help...a big question.
cherrypansy thumbnail
Originally posted by: frenz4u

This Rudra is planning a bigger mess this time regarding their home...he is a pshycho seriously...

And his latest planning is completely unaware frm evrybody...Sneha or girls have least idea...

The house is the last possession that they have as their own...that shouldnt go...
Hopes on Rachita that she keeps an eye on Rudra...πŸ€”
Really hope he does not succeeds in his unnecessary evil plan in anyway...😑

Indeed Rudra is a Psycho...

Forget his latest planning...no one even knows that Rudra is an evil guy, engaged in illegal activities/business