KKB tuesday 5th MAY written update

Ohmyjerryworld IF-Sizzlerz
Ohmyjerryworld
Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:10am | IP Logged

Sorry for delay actually  i was busy 

KKB Tuesday 5MAY Written update 

episode starts with abhi and pragya in car abhi recalls dadi word  and then he stop the car and tell to pragya come out pragya thinks why he stop the car  abhi tell to pragya  plz don't tel anything  to dadi i don't want that anyone hurts dadi  i promise i will find the solution  pragya says u don't need to request me  i will obey ur order abhi says don't act here  and don't worry once u free from this relation than i will tell to word  that we don't have any husbandd wife relation so u  will not face any problem 

pragya want to say something  but suddenly abhi fans shout and they tell omg we can't believe abhi sir u  r here   i am ur biggest fan they ask abhi autograph  abhi give them  they saw pragya with him they says abhi u r so lucky u have wife like pragya mam  his fan says u r our idol we also want a relation ship like u    she ask for pragya autograph pragya give her autograph  as pragya abhishek mehra   abhi saw it than he  cut abhishek mehra and write pragya aroma abhi fans shock to see there behaviour  pragya looks at abhi sadly and then he sit in his car and they leave 

aliya comes to bulbul   and taks to her  aliya says she was  busy  thats why she can't come b4r to meet her aliya says where u are busy are doing any job  aliya says no with friend  bulbul says busy with friend thats bud  but don't interfere in ur friend life  aliya look her strangely bulbul says don't mind  i m just kidding  aliya says i went to temple to pray for u  bulbul  again jokes  she says  how can i believe even god can't believe that u went temple to pray for me   bulbul says i was just joking  

abhi comes home and tell everyone look pragya is here and he says to dadi pragya is here now and everything is fine between us now we promised that we will not fight again 

daisi says  fight is  important in every relation to increase ur love   akash gets angry with her mom abhi ask what happened akash says nothing lets go from there i want to tai with u about album

dadi tell to akash mom don't force him give him some time  its my responsibility to find a  bride for him   

u don't worry about it and  don't irritate him  

aliya sees tanu   outside  of  gynaecologist clinic  aliya thinks what she doing here she horns the car tanu see her and sit in her car 

aliya ask what u r doing here tanu  says i have headce  so  i come here for migraine checkup  

aliya says u come in gync  for migrate check up

aliya says  what u r hiding tell me may be i can help u tanu change the topic she ask  what happen that night  between pragya and abhi  did u find  it whats going between abhi and pragya 

aliya says pragya in her mom house  once she will come back i will find out  tanu says she doesn't have time aliya says what  tanu says u know my parents are here and  now there are  forcing me for marriage  alia ask  talk to ur parents  tanu thinks i have less time for abortion 

purab comes is abhi room and ask  him tell me what happened that nigh what u tell to pragya di and what she told u  then he says oh sorry now she is pragya bhabhi  so tell me about the confer satin 

abhi recalls pragya words  that she don't love him  and he gets sad abhi thinks purab is going to start new life with bulbul i don't want him to upset with my  sad story  abhi says its a secret i can't tell u easily purab says ok i will ask pragya bah says u can ask her but she will  also not ell u anything bcoz its a secret  purab gets bulbul message in his mobile purab says oh god i forget  that bulbul ask for me chocolates he says i will ask pragya  di  soon but now i have to leave  purab leaves 

akash waiting for rachna     

rachna says i though u forgt that place  akash says i come to talk with u he says i know u  strictly warn me not to meet u but i can't cantor my self    akash says i am changed  and now i realise my mistake   i don't want too loose  u plz  forgive me even god also  give a second chance rachna says i m not god i can't trust u again  aksh says my family forcing me for marriage 

rachna says i don't care   aksh says i want to give this child my name think about ur future this is our child  rachna says no its only my child  and i can take care of her u don't need to worry 

she says i don't want ur sympathy akash get tears in his eyes rachna gets sad and leaves 

abhi in his room and he thinks how i will face pragya its difficult to  handle the situation abhi thinks purab asking me question  i have to talk about that pragya  

pragya comes   in her room   abhi says  u have to handle this situation  purab is asking me question bulbul will also ask me now its ur duty to   solve this problem pragya ask abhi to stay far away 

abhi gets more closer to her and ask  her  does it matter to u pragya lied she says no it doesn't mater to me  he is about to kiss her   abhi ask her look into my eye but pragya closed her yes  abhi says u r lying its matter u bcoz if not then why u r not looking into my eyes  pragya looks in abhi eyes eye lock scene   screen freeze on pragya episode ends here 

pre cap  tanu  talks on phone she is saying to doctor she is ready for abortion and request to doctor that don't tell to anyone about pregnancy   pragya  hears  her conversation with doc pragya is shocked 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rselprefix3Princess3101deejagijyoti06sara7iris

Rsel Newbie
Rsel
Rsel

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Thank you 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ohmyjerryworld

sara7iris IF-Sizzlerz
sara7iris
sara7iris