Very good can't wait for more...
Amazing
Posted: 8 years ago
amazing part
its arnav jijaji who try to create mu btwm them
waiting for next part
tanx for pm
fantastic update! both Arnav and Khushi are missing each other a lot.. loved the way Arnav have covered Khushi in Lucknow.. being away can't stop Arnav for seeing to Khushi's protection.. aman is best man Arnav having who knows how to carry on his boss orders and also to care of his boss's belongings.. loved the update.. 

thanks for pm.. now that you are saying you won't send pm's it will be difficult to follow.. hope you update your status informing about updating your stories.. ğŸ˜Š
omg.. i loved it. arnav and his family is so understanding
Superb update. Thanks for pm
Nice update. 
So its arnav's jijaji who is following Khushi. 
Can you please mention the next update date with new updates? 
Its beautiful
amazing update
loved arnav and khushi talk
bt now this new man?

From Part 19

Liked the way Buaji and Garima understanding the couple. Arnav is so cute lover. I like him here lot.

Who is that evil man? Definitely someone from Arnav's past, isn't it?

Aww a kiss...It was sweet. Loved it...really did. Their relationship is going slowly and smoothly.

Confused with Arnav...he took shopping for their engagement dress na...then here he is asking to design the dresses for them to his designer. For other wedding rituals it is okay but then for engagement too after buying the dress...why so hurry when he has a month time...😕...hmmm maybe bitwa did the shopping only as excuse to take Khushi out...maybe it is a surprise from his side to Khushi.

Liked the transparency Khushi wanted to have in their life. He is such an understanding partner. Not many would have taken it lightly. Loved how he consoled her...stimulated her mind towards the right path not letting any hurdle to block in their progress.

Chalo my confusion cleared here...so he just simply took her for shopping.

Lo hogayi another devil's birth...I knew it...it came out as thought, the person is someone from Arnav's past...thinking it must be Anjali's ex-husband but who is the another person with the devil.

I loved the conversation between Daadi to Arnav, Buaji to Khushi, and Arnav to Khushi.

Is it Pankaj who called Khushi? or is he Abhinav trying to make Khushi back off from the marriage...anything can be possible na.

Liked Akashaya's solution.

So Arnav will soon go to Lucknow...haye I'll be waiting for his stay with Gupta's.

Thank you for the pm😊

Great update
Would like to know Anjali's past