Suhani Si Ek Ladki

WHY is maid coming back yaar??

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
WHYYY????

I'm soo damn angry yaar..why does she have to go back to that ruckus which gave her nothing but pain!

WHY should she help them with this bankruptcy..let them get the taste what's it to be without these materialistic things. (especially that da*rag*men)

what is the point of making her leave and be back again for another issue which has nothing to do with her yaar..THAT TOO ON HER OWN WILL..!!

How stupid is that..I wanted yuvraj to be the one bringing her back but no SUHANI - THE SUPERMAID will come flying back to their aid.

Like seriously..everytime my patience is tested while watching this stupidity and every time I'm THIS close from getting insane..!!

If anyone has answers for these questions please kindly answer..!

Do share your views :)

P.S. sorry for dis long rant just had to get it out.

Khushi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyareddy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
im also having so much angry..why she went out of BH and why she z cmg back to help them
k fn accepted dat suhani cant see them like dat n she z having so much on love on yuvraj n birla family..if she want to help them she can help them by staying away no need to come back to birla house again with no shame..seriously suhani character lost her selfrespect and everything in name of love

we have to wait n see whether cvs will show proper reason or nt.. we cant come to conclude by segments n olvs but these stupid writers can do anything they will give their own reasons ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
anita_m thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why are you sorry, Khushi--it's your right to rant at rubbish.
IMO, no justification AT ALL. If Mahaanta devi wants to keep proving her worth, she could have easily done her saviour thing from outside BH. No, cvs are bent on making things worse and worse. Yuvraj the great useless has to make no effort, and she comes crawling back herself to be insulted by BQ but still help her catch the culprit and save the day. Wah, kya crap hai. Superwoman. Sakkubai plus savvy business woman! It's like she hasn't lost enough respect, she's begging the dumbraj that see, see, I'm so useful, NOW love me.
Disgusting.
Kukkakaali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
All birlas are so useless. Suhani is on the other hand is super-useful but has no self respect. I thought she will get some of it back after snaky track. But seems like she is in a mission to achieve quantum hyper doormat title. Being the best doormat she can be is her passion. Thus crawling back to BH on her knees. 
And one more thing, I don't know why her parents like Yuvraj so much. Does all parents want their SIL to be rich but useless spineless health conscious idiot? DumbRaj is a disgrace. Confused about this, confused about that, confusion ka dukan. 
dunceHat thumbnail
dear white :)

if this is a long rant, then mine are like

travel 'around the world'-long!😆

q to your ans...I mean ans to your q😕😒...many -ve ions forumites searched and are searching...kuch shaheed ho gaye...kuch katilana behn bane...par jawab?

nyah! no jawab!

CVs before they step out flush their brains I guess, so...
Edited by dunceHat - 8 years ago
SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maid Loves her Job!!Simple!! She gets a nice house to live in and take care of its occupants free of charge.
IfritAmbrose thumbnail
I know rite..this is ridiculous!

when will cvs have their brains checked...??

or if they have any??
dunceHat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -whitepearl-

or if they have any??

it's not a docs job this
it's a plumbers!
 the q is not when? it is where? in the commode by da plumber is where the CV brains can be inspected🤣
dunceHat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -whitepearl-

or if they have any??

it's not a docs job this
it's a plumbers!
 the q is not when? it is where? in the commode by da plumber, is where the CV brains can be inspected🤣
IfritAmbrose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dunceHat

</div>

<div>

it's not a docs job this

it's a plumbers!

the q is not when? it is where? in the commode by da plumber is where the CV brains can be inspected🤣

ritee..plumber needs to come soon..it's an emergency here lol