just for a thought!!

littleliar IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:36am | IP Logged
hey guys I guess many of you must have seen it
the promoBig smile 
now just to increase the activity( which is chiefly dominated y the swarYa threadWink) I want to know what you think about it or what  u think it means.Smile

Edited by guest28 - 06 May 2015 at 2:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

littoos IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:38am | IP Logged
it means problms...if dadi comes in to manipulate ragini...Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cascade- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:08am | IP Logged
According to me, the new Promo is certainly hinting at an emotional chaos and an unpleasant something.ConfusedConfused
But then how can we forget the previous disasterous promo?? It made us anticipate for something gloomy drastic but what we got was complete the opposite of what we expected... Things turned out to be good, infact best, instead.Big smile So, this time, I'll be optimistic here and wait for the episode to proceed.Big smileBig smile
I have faith that even this time the CVs will surprise us with something positive, yet again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute Goldie

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:36am | IP Logged
so now if rag will do any awful things and become neg so they will put all the blame on dadi to show rag as innocent bechari

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index