Begu Sarai

Begu Sarai
Begu Sarai

i love vishal as laakhan (Page 2)

Krupali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 July 2015 at 3:23am | IP Logged
I am not here to argue or anything...
Just oppose the point that any of the members here forced anyone to like Priyom!(only if saying why they can't ship Lakham, that too in really decent manner, is not counted as forcing)

I hv said this so many times b4 and saying again, true that I DO hv preferences as characters bt more than characters and ships, I'm always and will be concerned abt the content and the majority of the members here wo do NOT support Lakham(not necessary that they r supporting PriNam)share the same sentiments.

And never denied that Vishu is an amazing actor, and like u said, it's just script! And what has took him to this peak is his portrayal that he has given till now.. And I was truely loving him as Lakhan and cannot imagine anyone else in his place... 

And regarding characterization I personally do believe that no one is perfect as no normal human being can be, but Priyom has upper hand than Lakhan regarding 'pros and cones'.. But again, it's matter of script ONLY!(and again don't be mistaken, I'm not forcing anyone for anythng!)
No one can accuse neither Vishal not Sarrtaj for that, Vishu z just following the script.. and better let him do that, as whatever he has achieved as Lakhan, it owes a major part to it(I.e. the real character sketch they had planned for him)

Sorry, if I sounded rude anywhere, bt I really never intended to do so..

Edited by Krupali - 05 July 2015 at 4:10am

Krupali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 July 2015 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Sorry.. itna kuchh zaad diya without realizing ki it's only 'ghade murde ukhadne' wala case! Tongue
anyways.. I had to that that only! Tongue Smile

Go to top