Aamnakideewani

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:30am | IP Logged
its his way yah it sometimes looks weird 

manasa.hegde Senior Member
manasa.hegde
manasa.hegde

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiko

I don't know whether it is the script demand or KP one liners that have lowered the bar and DT who suffered a real fall and was in plaster has been valiantly and gallantly shooting despite pain discomfort is time and again addressed by Raman as Langdi Aparahjit and some times the tum is replaced by tu
Why specially so after he announced his marriage decision.This is not the caliber of the show which was telecast in 2014 throughout.What is the problem.I want to know Do the creatives and Production house address their ill and injured family members this way and that too regularly.More often than not theses utterances have been made by Raman in a way and manner which is neither jocular or light nor even indulgent Just plain rude.Please tell Karan Patel to stop it if they are his one liners or change the script and bring it up to standard- Shameful

All I can say u is may u hav not enjoyed the true linience or friendliness between friends or couples or even that matter brothers n sisters... Teasing n talking in singular tense is considered that they are ur near n dear ones... Anyways who think all this as offence n demeaning n who has never ever enjoyed such love can never in life will understand all this... U should watch mythological serials where ppl call hum aap n all... Buzurgonko aise hi serial acche lagenge.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_KPiansweety_10deejagiserendipity.

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Oh God, TM...
GET A LIFE, Seriously! Stern Smile
WTH is wrong with you? you cant call your wife Tu? really? what do you call your friends? aap? then very good thats your choice. and you think Raman will bow down to wifey and carry her around and cry at nights because she has a fracture?! Ermm
WHAT IS YOUR POINT, REALLY? & seriously, you guys need to get a life, i mean koi sar pair nahi par Karan ko involve karo, his personal life ko involve karo. Everyone is so obsessed with him, the haters are so much more obsessed with him than the ones who love him are!

Your topic doesnt make 0.5% sense to me Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_KPiansweety_10deejagi

angellonearth Groupbie
angellonearth
angellonearth

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Karan is on his Honeymoon please let him enjoy his beautiful time
You can also take break from bashing Thumbs Down
linga Senior Member
linga
linga

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AroraTanya

You have problem with Raman uttering "TU"? You must be joking or you don't know anything about Punjabi culture. In our culture when a person calls someone "TU" it means he's very dear one to him/her. Especially Punjabi men address their wives calling "TU" when they try to get romantic with them or shower their love towards them. Same men (mainly old ones) will address their wives as "Ji" publicly. Trust me, wives do love "TU" more and so does Ishita.

Rest of the things you mentioned, actors (KP/DT) aren't responsible, CVs took advantage of real occurring.

Agreed.. And also in tamilnadu husbands refer their wife as "nee" equallant to "tu" just out of affection.. They still hold a high respect for their wife.. Its just a way u call your near and dear ones on whom you have right to call so.. There is nothing peculiar in it I think.. So it doesn't affect both the leads cultures, then what's the problem??

Edited by linga - 06 May 2015 at 4:52am
appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:32am | IP Logged
The way raman treats ishita is really uncouth sometimes... Strictly my opinion.
And if it is in any way KP's addition to character then there is director/editor to check all that... What r they doing???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DedooDivianTanz_Divz

taara113 Senior Member
taara113
taara113

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:43am | IP Logged
I generally don't hv any issues with the Tu...whenever he use to say Tu(which was rare earlier) i use to find it very cute and actually go back to that dialogue... But ya these days he has been using too much of it specially in d confession and bcz my ears are so use to the tum, soo much of Tu did sound a bit weird and distracting to me...like once in a specific emotion it was cute but when he repeatedly said Tu it distracted me bcz thats not how Raman usually talks, here he was mixing Tu and Tum with more of the former, so i did i find it odd... 
Maybe dey were trying to show more love or something... Can't say...

Ps. I love the Tu in d raman self talk with the ishru photo b4 gng to Singapore

Edited by taara113 - 06 May 2015 at 4:44am
Mahi78 IF-Rockerz
Mahi78
Mahi78

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:07am | IP Logged
He was just pulling her leg by saying all those things just like a typical husband does, so nothing wrong in it.  And more over calling her tu is also not wrong because it shows more closer realation between them.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_KPiansweety_10

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index