India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Shameful

sumiko Goldie
sumiko
sumiko

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:17am | IP Logged
I don't know whether it is the script demand or KP one liners that have lowered the bar and DT who suffered a real fall and was in plaster has been valiantly and gallantly shooting despite pain discomfort is time and again addressed by Raman as Langdi  Aparahjit and some times the tum is replaced  by tu
Why specially so after he announced his marriage decision.This is not the caliber of the show which was telecast in 2014 throughout.What is the problem.I want to know Do the creatives and Production house  address their ill and injured family members this way and that too regularly.More often than not theses utterances have been made by Raman  in a way and manner which is neither jocular or light  nor  even indulgent Just plain rude.Please tell Karan Patel to stop it if they are his one liners or change the script and bring it up to standard- Shameful

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tharun123annviDedoojiyaa02rose1000Lifeisgrtdeejagi

s2397 Goldie
s2397
s2397

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:21am | IP Logged
are u drunk ?? Big smile because i love it when he calls her TU or teases about the fracture...when DT has no problem why u are so affected ??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaPpramod..PlayfulKiss..Mehak_KPiansweety_10Hayaa.mserendipity.

pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:23am | IP Logged
why do you uncessarily involve karan's personal life into this? this has more to do with the Creatives than KP

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_KPiansweety_10AnkitaKaranHayaa.mserendipity.

AroraTanya Goldie
AroraTanya
AroraTanya

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:31am | IP Logged
You have problem with Raman uttering "TU"? You must be joking or you don't know anything about Punjabi culture. In our culture when a person calls someone "TU" it means he's very dear one to him/her. Especially Punjabi men address their wives calling "TU" when they try to get romantic with them or shower their love towards them. Same men (mainly old ones) will address their wives as "Ji" publicly. Trust me, wives do love "TU" more and so does Ishita.

Rest of the things you mentioned, actors  (KP/DT) aren't responsible, CVs took advantage of real occurring. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SimRise..PlayfulKiss..wendy25manjusha7s2397Mehak_KPiansweety_10deejagiAnkitaKaranserendipity.

annvi Senior Member
annvi
annvi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:33am | IP Logged
I didn't find it funny either...neither fromm KP(if it is his one liner)  nor from Raman (if it is the script)
I felt it was rude...

I also didn't find it funny when he said rejected maal...

But I didn't want to state it since people make it either KP vs DT or
Raman vs Ishita post instead of addressing the issue here...
Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Raman's one liners and taunts have indeed crossed the line more often in recent episodes than past, however, I don't believe it's on Karan. Even if he's the one coming up with the one liners and improvisation, it's the director's duty to make sure whatever is being said is consistent with the tone they want to set for the story and if still dialogues remain that are inconsistent, well- that's the editor's job to cut them out. YHM CVs are doing a really poor job of late.

The involvement of Karan's personal life was really uncalled for.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manjusha7rose1000appussDivianTanz_Divz

-Vishakha- Senior Member
-Vishakha-
-Vishakha-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:41am | IP Logged
If u think that was offensive! Then there were even more pathetic dialogues in this show...
Ishita saying good that she got molested so that simmi can realise the truth!!!! 
I mean molestation is joke or what!!

There r many other dialogues both from ishita n raman side which were really bad 
This was nothing... It was just fun teasing...imo! 

Bringing kp dt in this is not required! It is something in which writers should look into... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_KPiansweety_10serendipity.DivianTanz_Divz

Ppramod Senior Member
Ppramod
Ppramod

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:49am | IP Logged
get a job. Khali dimaag shaitan ka ghar. you are acting like this. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_KPian

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index