Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArDi FF 2 ~ The story is still yet to come|LastChapPg33| (Page 32)

PanchaliKaArjun IF-Rockerz

Jedi of CC

Posted: 29 September 2016 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Oh Munda Kukad Kamal Da ! 

That's what played in the screen when the chocolate hero of the century made his first appearance to Bollywood and into million of hearts . Coming from Delhi originally , the Malhotra 's boy began his career as a model when he was 18 but dissatisfied with it he worked as assistant director for the 2010's My Name Is Khan . The 1985's born lad made his debut with the movie Student of the Year with Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan . And from that day there was no looking back . 

S - Sexy 
I - Intelliegent 
D - Daring 
H - Hot
A - Attaractive 
R - Romantic 
T - Tall
H - Handsome 

Raised in Delhi , he attended the Delhi Don Bosco school and latter attended Shaheed Bhagwad Singh college . He started modelling but quit after four years and joined in acting after working as the assistant director for Karan Johar . 
His film career started with Student of the Year , followed by Hasee Toh Phasee , Brothers, Ek Villain , Kapoor and sons and the lastest Baar Baar Dekho .

Malhotra played the role of a determined student Abhimanyu Singh in SOTY . His role was critically acclaimed as the movie also became a hit . He then was seen as the aspiring businessman Nikhil in HTP who falls in love with Neeta played by actress Parineeti Chopra. 

Sidharth was then seen as the romantic lover Guru who is avenging the murder of his wife Aisha (Shraddha Kapoor) in the movie Ek Villain . The movie also included Ritesh Deshmukh as the antagonist . He then played the movie Brothers with Akshay Kumar and Jackqueline Fernandes where he was seen as a fighter , Monty, who fights for his identity and inner conflict within himself .

His family drama Kapoor and Sons was released on 2016 which was critical and commercial success . He shared the screen with Alia Bhatt and Fawad Khan including other cast such as Rishi Kapoor . His character is named Arjun who is a struggling writer.
The recent movie was Baar Baar Dekho where he was set opposite Katrina Kaif . He time travels in the movie coming across different stages if his life and realising the true meaning of love . 

And he is also the foreign ambassador of  New Zealand .   

Currently he is shooting for his upcoming movies and we wish him the best ! 

Edited by PanchaliKaArjun - 04 January 2017 at 12:12pm

Jedi of CC

Posted: 29 September 2016 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KrishnaPriyaa

Originally posted by PanchaliKaArjun

Originally posted by KrishnaPriyaa

How many chapters left? LOLLOL
well that's a secret Wink 
Sam, tu pagal hai LOLLOL
ya Khuda ! Geek I have to waste a page more ! ROFL

Jedi of CC

Posted: 29 September 2016 at 4:11am | IP Logged

There are many reasons why this Munda is ruling millions of hearts and on his 32th Birthday we shall give 32 reasons why this Munda is Kamal Da ! 

He's handsome ! You may not like him or not be crazy about him . But you gotta to admit that he has looks to kill ! 

His acting . With every movie his acting skills have improved and he has turned into one of the talented stars of the industry . 

Hot ! Ever seen him without his shirt . Then you shall know what I am talking about Stern Smile

His eyes , they don't lie . There are like a ocean where you can just drown for hours without even knowing when time flew by . 

Those lips of his . From where even mouthed words seems like words of wisdom. 

His hair , it can be turned into direction , styled into any type but yet it will suit him and make him look the best . 

Sid was honoured with 2014 Vogue Beauty awards Most Beautiful Man . 

He's the foreign ambassador of New Zealand . 

He's the endorser of several brands such as Coco Cola 

Sidharth Malhotra performed with other actors to raise fund for flood victims . 

He collaborated with PETA to raise awareness regarding dogs . 

He was a part of the Dream Team .

He's been nominated in 15 award function and has won 4.

He's was honoured as Times of India , most desirable men 2013 (11) and 2012 (12) . 

Honored as 2013 Times of India Hotlist Most Promising New Comer (3) . 

2013 's Times of India 50 handsome hunks in 100 years of cinema (27) . 

Sidharth was an international name before he got into Bollywood . He has burned the ramp of different countries and worked as a model for an international designer . 

He had his television debut with Prithvi Raj Chauhan along with Rajat Tokas . 

Sid loves rugby . 

He's an artist too and spends his time doodling and sketching cartoons . 

He's 6'1 feet tall.

Edited by PanchaliKaArjun - 03 January 2017 at 11:20pm

Jedi of CC

Posted: 29 September 2016 at 4:13am | IP Logged
kala chamsa ! Jachda hai ShaJa k mukhde ow Cool

Jedi of CC

Posted: 29 September 2016 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Love me like you do Blushing

Jedi of CC

Posted: 29 September 2016 at 4:15am | IP Logged
I hate you 

Jedi of CC

Posted: 29 September 2016 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Chapter 39 - An End . Is it ? 

Past in italics and song in red . 

Tears formed in her eyes as she fidgeted with her bangles . Her heart was still heavy as though someone had placed a hundred , thousand pile of burden . The light was bright yet overshadowed by the darkness eloping her senses . 

"Panchali , Panchali wait ! " a concerned voice called out as short hurried steps followed her . 

"Leave me ! " 

"I wouldn't " and with that a forced pull made her spin around and face him . 

"What has happened Panchali ? Why are you running away from me ? " 

"Cause I want to ! You are nothing ! Nothing but a cheater , a betrayer and a liar ! You cheated on me ! Betrayed me when I needed you the most and you lied to me ! You could never protect and you could never protect our love or even him ! " 

"What ? What are talking about ! I am clueless Panchali . Cheated on you , when ? I wouldn't even think in my dreams of betraying you . And why would I leave you ? You are my everything Panchali . " 

"Oh shut this nonsense . You still are charm people by words , don't you Mr Arjun ? You can do nothing but talk good words and then fail your own words ! Is it only me or you betray everyone Arjun ? Am even worth your promises ? Do you even bother to do whatever you promise Arjun ? What am I ? " 

"You're my everything . I can't explain what you mean to me . I don't know what has happened to you but I promise whatever are your doubts , I will clear them . You mean the most to me in the world and none . How, how should I show you what you mean to me ! " frustrated he ran his hands in his hair . 

"You really want to show me you love me ? Then you shall . Leave your family . " 

"What ? " 

"Was I not clear . Leave them . Your family . Your everything . Once you left me for them . Sacrificed our love for your brothers and mother now sacrifice your family for our love . Can you ? Just now you said I mean more than anything to you . Then leave your everything . Can you ? Will you ? Last time I left my everything . Sacrificed everything including my self respect , dignity and pride for you . Will you ? " 

Silence . Silence filled the empty space that air left . No words could smooth the currency painful situation as he looked at her with nothing but begging eyes . 

How could he leave his family for her ? And how could he leave her for his family . But he had make a decision and the decision would cost him either his life for his reason for smile . 

Tere intehaan dekhega 
Aja asman dekhega 
Kya hai tera faisla ? 

"Hmph . Wow mr Arjun silent again ? Don't worry , I am used to it . I understand your silence . I understand that your silence is a rejection . It always was . I guess this is it . Maybe destiny had written your silence in the book of our love . Last time I survived but this time , I wouldn't . I wouldn't even try to . Silence . Always silent ! " 

Bezuban kabse tu raha 
Bezubaan sehta kyu raha ? ? 

"Panchali , can I come in ? " a female voice alerted her senses as she moved from past to present . Her present . 

"Yes ! " 

"Are you ready ? " Satya asked as she sat near Panchali . 

"Yes . I am . How do I look ? " 

"Beautiful. A beautiful bride. " Satya exclaimed before furrowing her brows in a frown . 
"Are you sure you want to do this ? I mean you still have choice " 

"I don't want any . I am fed of running . Now it's time for taking a decision. And I am sure this is the one . " 

"Okay . As your wish . I just came to tell you that the priest is ready and it's time for the  marriage . " 

"Lets go then . " 

Each step she took , she knew was the step towards her future . She knew she could go back , prevent this but then the decision was already taken and there was no going back from here . 

"Are you sure you want to marry him ? " 

"Yes" was the only word she could mouth . Was he good ? Was he what she wanted ? Maybe yes , maybe no . Was this the way she wanted things to go ? No . But , she could think of no more ways . This was the only way to get away from her past . From her love , from him . 

She ran away . She ran away from Arjun . For a new life , for a happy life . She chose someone who loved her . Did she love him too ? Did she loved him as she loved her Arya? 

"Panchali " 

Panchali looked up to the person who called her . And there he was . The man with whom she will tie knot today . He looked at her with eyes filled with love . Love which was pure and undefined . Looking at him brought only a question to her heart , will she be able to return that love ? Will she ever be able to love him as much as he loved her . 

He forwarded his hands . There it was . The last she could change her mind , after this there was no going back . It's him or none . 

"Arjun " she whispered . Loud enough only for him to hear . He looked at her confused as he raised his left eye brow . His hands still were ready to embrace hers . She met his eyes and smiled . At that moment she knew , this was it . What she wanted . 

She nodded her head before slipping her hands into his .

"Panchali , I love you . I love as a man loves a women . I love you so much that if my tears define it , the ocean of our love would swallow down the world of cruel . The one who want to separate us . I don't care if loving you costs me my family , my identity cause being recognised as your lover is my only identity . Earlier Arjun was known as Indra's son , Kuruwar's lineage , Pandavs brother, Kunti's pride but this life he is yours . Only yours . This brith has been only given to me to fulfil my love for you . To do all the justice I can to our love . Justice to us .  If all you want is me . If you want me to leave everything . I shall .  " 

I have given all the rights of my life to you 
A promise not even to glare at strangers 
I shall even dance in glass to prove my love 
If you ever doubt me , 

I have left the world for you 
Will leave all my loved ones for you . 
To the extent I love , 
You will never be able to imagine 

Yes she chose him and he chose her . He was her Arjun yet he wasn't . He wasn't the Arjun she had once loved . He was the Arjun she will love forever . 

Not the Arjun who will sacrifice his love for his family but a Arjun who will sacrifice his everything for his love . Not the one who will betray her but the one who will always walk by her side , fight for her and protect her . 

"Please stand up for the phera " the priest said grasping both Arjun and Panchali's attention . 

"A promise for each round my love " Arjun whispered in her ears and she blushed under his spell . 

"A promise to never fail you . Even at the cost of my life " 

"You are my past , my present and my future . Nothing will change that " 

"You shall be the only one that I shall love . None . Even the air can't come between us" 

"You are my first and my last . Your concern is my priority , your wish , my command and your choice , my step to follow " 

Kuch Bhi nahi hai yeh jaha 
Tu hai tu hai iss me Zindagi
 k tere bina jeena mumkin nahi 
Na dena tu mujhe fasle 

She silenced him before he could speak more . 

"A promise , a promise that you shall be the only one whom I shall love " 

"I shall try my best to be what you want and what you deserve " 

"I shall love you , respect you and always want you . Whatever the situation is " 

And with that ended . Ended the saga of the epic love story . A love which this time was not sacrificed but won . Won by a fight which didn't demand blood but emotions and pure love .

"Thank you Madhav for showing me the path once again . You led me to my destiny . My Panchali ." 

"I shall always be there Parth . My Sakhi deserve all the happiness and you deserve to get a chance to give them to her . Just remember Parth this is not the end . You still need to fight . Fight for your love and your family . The ones who are yet to come . " 

"What is more to come Madhav ? " 

"Nothing . Just relax and enjoy this blissful moment. " 

"This is not the end , is it Madhav ? " 

"No . It's just the beginning . Beginning of yet another story . " 

"What story ? " 

"Swayam bechar karo " 

"I can't believe this . I can't believe that you are mine . Only mine . " Arjun said with a tone of bliss . 

"Yes I am. " and saying this Panchali relaxed back his arms . 

"Hmm . I just realised that its our suhaag raat . " he pointed out mischievously as she chuckled . 

"Really . So what have you planned hubby dear ? "

"I have planned much. But what does my queen want? Her wish , my duty to fulfil . " 

"Your queen only wants you and nothing else . " saying this she kissed his forehead . 

"Then I shall be obliged to follow her order . " with this he leaned down to kiss her before being stopped . 

"Close the door and the curtains . " 

"Why ? We are alone in the house " 

"Even walls have ears and doors have eyes . And I bet people are already peeking into our privacy " 

"Okay okay . So people get away from here cause we are in between of doing something. Just scroll down and we both love you all . But not as much as we love each other . So bye bye . " 

Edited by PanchaliKaArjun - 29 September 2016 at 4:45am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Jedi of CC

Posted: 29 September 2016 at 4:16am | IP Logged

The story 

The journey of "Story is yet to come" began from dwaparyug where Arjuna in his last moments asks for a chance to prove his love for his wife . It's in Kaliyug his prayer gets fulfilled with Arjuna and Panchali taking brith as human once again and coming down to earth to complete a task . To complete their love story which could neither be destroyed from their hearts yet never could be fulfilled either . 

But things don't turn good at their first meeting when they end up having an argument . The destiny yet had written its play and it were to unite them when they get each other as a partner in a contest. 

The journey starts from strangers to friends and then lovers who got united by time and fate . They stood for each other and this life they shall fight for each other . 

But will the love forever last or is there another game to be played ? 

Main leads 
Arjuna and  Draupadi 

Supporting cast 
Krishna , Pandavs , Dhristadyuman , Chitra , Kunti, Subhadra, Drupad , Radha, Ullopi , Jaydrath , Dushasan , Satyambha 

Edited by PanchaliKaArjun - 29 September 2016 at 4:33am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top