Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArDi FF 2 ~ The story is still yet to come|LastChapPg33| (Page 21)

MsChanadlerBong IF-Rockerz
MsChanadlerBong
MsChanadlerBong

Jedi of CC, FFG Cupids

Posted: 12 October 2015 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naturelover33

But wasn't it anniversary special?? Sorry, it was 18+, so i skipped it!!!LOL If u have written that part that to whom yudhi called, then plz quote it!!! Becuz i am too lazy to check and too excited to see!!!LOL Now what will happen to my ArDi? Is anything big happening!! Something like *tht* thingy? Noo!!! I can't see my ArDi in pain!!!Broken Heart

yup . And nope no Yudi part Ouch and you skipped the 18 + part ? Lol you are 16 right ? And I too m 16 and I writing such things but you skipped it ? LOL You missed the real romance . But now it's all upto you on whether you are comfortable with that type of romance . Embarrassed
Something like that and this will surely happen. But everything will be fine Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aanvi98

Sonatia IF-Dazzler
Sonatia
Sonatia

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 12 October 2015 at 9:16am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

Divu55

Nonie12345 IF-Rockerz
Nonie12345
Nonie12345

Posted: 13 October 2015 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Fantastic chapter SamBig smile
Loved Ardi's romance Heart
U did not pm me this time Angry
Do not forget to PM me for the next chapter Star

aanvi98

aanvi98 IF-Rockerz
aanvi98
aanvi98

Posted: 13 October 2015 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonatia

What?!? r u kidding us? Or realy u r gonna end this ff? Sara mood kharab kardia. U r the author it depends on u after all and u hav all r8..but u hav no r8 to end my favourite ff...! Hw happy i was reading dis ff though i am having xms but the last note spoiled my mood..i am nt going to cmnt and i am nt even reading dis till end i cnt see my fav ff's end...i don't want to recieve even that pm u r gonna send us titling'LAST PART YET TO COME' or lyk that. don't send me!!
And haan dis is wat i want to say and dat's it...nw dnt put up any fight or lyk dat.
God bless..
Hehe i know sounding kinda serious...but realy i am! And i mean it... I donno why i am so serious..may be xm effect... Sorry agar bura lage toh! But cnt help it...magbur hun...!!!! Call me drama queen..i donno i am over reacting or not...confused, head nt working at all.
Whaat!!!?? nooo!!!! Are u joking with us!!!! nooo!!! sam plz don't end it!!! otherwise i will surely cry!!!!CryCry You can't end it!!!!!Cry It's my FAV FF FOREVER!!!Cry NEHIII!!!!!Broken Heart
Sonatia IF-Dazzler
Sonatia
Sonatia

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 15 October 2015 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Sam i unresed...do check it@23...lovvuu...u made it, i mean wrote it so well... Hug
Sonatia IF-Dazzler
Sonatia
Sonatia

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 15 October 2015 at 10:00am | IP Logged

What?!? r u kidding us? Or realy u r gonna end this ff? Sara mood kharab kardia. U r the author it depends on u after all and u hav all r8..but u hav no r8 to end my favourite ff...! Hw happy i was reading dis ff though i am having xms but the last note spoiled my mood..i am nt going to cmnt and i am nt even reading dis till end i cnt see my fav ff's end...i don't want to recieve even that pm u r gonna send us titling'LAST PART YET TO COME' or lyk that. don't send me!!
And haan dis is wat i want to say and dat's it...nw dnt put up any fight or lyk dat.
God bless..
Hehe i know sounding kinda serious...but realy i am! And i mean it... I donno why i am so serious..may be xm effect... Sorry agar bura lage toh! But cnt help it...magbur hun...!!!! Call me drama queen..i donno i am over reacting or not...confused, head nt working at all.

Whaat!!!?? nooo!!!! Are u joking with us!!!! nooo!!! sam plz don't end it!!! otherwise i will surely cry!!!!CryCryYou can't end it!!!!!CryIt's my FAV FF FOREVER!!!CryNEHIII!!!!!Broken Heart

hehe relax she z not ending it..as she promised me!! She is cute!! Meri bat man gaye... ;-)

aanvi98

aanvi98 IF-Rockerz
aanvi98
aanvi98

Posted: 15 October 2015 at 10:36am | IP Logged

God bless..

Whaat!!!?? nooo!!!! Are u joking with us!!!! nooo!!! sam plz don't end it!!! otherwise i will surely cry!!!!CryCryYou can't end it!!!!!CryIt's my FAV FF FOREVER!!!CryNEHIII!!!!!Broken Heart

hehe relax she z not ending it..as she promised me!! She is cute!! Meri bat man gaye... ;-)
Phew!!! Thank god!!!Heart
MsChanadlerBong IF-Rockerz
MsChanadlerBong
MsChanadlerBong

Jedi of CC, FFG Cupids

Posted: 15 October 2015 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Sam i unresed...do check it@23...lovvuu...u made it, i mean wrote it so well... Hug
i love you too baby Embarrassed ps you are goldie baby ! 

Go to top