ArDi FF 2 ~ The story is still yet to come|LastChapPg33| - Page 24

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Sonatia

Res !
Thank god u mentioned about season 2 warna I would have just ate ur head by now !
🀣i knew that . The only reason for season two is you πŸ˜†
Now if you don unres it I will eat your head πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

This was such a sweet end to this season! Loved ArDi ke thought as they finally attained one another. Can't wait for the next season!
Originally posted by Radhikerani

This was such a sweet end to this season! Loved ArDi ke thought as they finally attained one another. Can't wait for the next season!
thank you Pro . πŸ˜ƒ
woot woot sautan congratsss!
season two huh?! :-) I so miss writing on mytho :(
waiting :-)

PS: you did not comment on Apetalous yet *glares angrily*
Beautiful updateπŸ‘
I was sad when I read about ending, but after reading squeal I had this big smile on my face.

So at last arjun broke his silence and chosed his love

And they r married⭐️

Madhav s always with them guiding them

Teasr for sequel s interesting, waiting to see how mahanayak one .more Time saves this world with madhav😊

Update soon, regularly this time😊
Sabse pehele jandin mubarak ho! Party do party! And what is it? Last chap?? Putra bta rhi hun ulta seedha kuch kis toh laathio ki chapati se ulti se seedhi kar dungi main!!😑
Originally posted by aanvi98

Sabse pehele jandin mubarak ho! Party do party! And what is it? Last chap?? Putra bta rhi hun ulta seedha kuch kis toh laathio ki chapati se ulti se seedhi kar dungi main!!😑
there is another season coming ! πŸ˜† so chill ! 
And jus comment back some good comments please . This my FF b day I Want positive comments on the last chap and I Want people to enjoy the party ! πŸ₯³
So mata be a good girl and comment back in positive πŸ€“
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was so Happy to see you back,Dear.😊
It was Awesome Ending.😊
You are going to start Season-2,it was so Nice.😊
It is really Good News,Party Time.😊
Please Continue soon.😊
Ahem ahem...πŸ˜‰
Sorry for the outburst mera dimag kitni jaldi satak hai yeh tum jante ho putraπŸ˜† and i swear if u had again started the drama to end it then i would hv killed uπŸ˜†

So finally parth panchali together!!!😳 aww!! Our parth loves panchali so much! And Madhav is the cupid!😳 well what was the dilemma panchali was talking abt nd whats the past?? why the heck u took my path putra! U should never follow the path which is created and cliffhangers are only restricted to me for writingπŸ˜†

The songs lyrics were really apt and i really need to get this art of mixing lyrics into story. I hv so many bgm going on while writing but heck i cant do thtπŸ˜†

Nd tht particular line-I love u as a man loves a woman. This famous lineπŸ˜† u know what i wish someone tells this to someone ahem i hope u understood putraπŸ˜‰ i cant detail moreπŸ˜†

Satyabhama is a cutie pie i say. Plz make her parth's bestie also na!! She was also bestie of Arya in MB😳

I got a heart attack when I saw the header of the thread and ur note. Thank god i got blood i my pale face after reading abt the season 2. *face palm* *sighs*

And i hope none peeps in our ardi's official suhag raat!!πŸ˜‰ but it didn't feel my apetite really. I want more putra. i am such a bloody bhukkar🀣

Lots of kisses to my fav story!! I cant believe it is 2 years. Someday before u celebrated 1 year and it is now to years! Srsly time flies so rapidly.  *hugs*

*I hope we can get regular updates though i know ur a lazy ass but plz atleast try it for ur matas nd pita.*puppy eyes**
Your mata chitru

*i hope im the good girl giving a looong comment!😳
Originally posted by PanchaliKaArjun

there is another season coming ! πŸ˜† so chill ! 
And jus comment back some good comments please . This my FF b day I Want positive comments on the last chap and I Want people to enjoy the party ! πŸ₯³
So mata be a good girl and comment back in positive πŸ€“
How can i comment negative beta! Le de dia. Back to back. And without any res😎 u should gimme a treat for this🀣