Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -Mano-

BS hopeless๐Ÿคข

Ashu was the soul of RSSI
They could have shown more eps with Fateh instead of killing him
Beginning eps and Fateh portion was the only watchable eps of RSSI

U know what I though .. they should have shown how fateh will handle ranveer son and his mom who didnt liked sahiba and jeet .. how they bond will be especially fate and jeet .. will he accep him as father .. its really a great idea na 

Thushi thumbnail
hey ruchi ๐Ÿค— 

hope u are doing great ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Thushi

U know what I though .. they should have shown how fateh will handle ranveer son and his mom who didnt liked sahiba and jeet .. how they bond will be especially fate and jeet .. will he accep him as father .. its really a great idea na 

Its great Idea na
That's why they didn't like it๐Ÿ˜†
Thushi thumbnail

I usually love dogs
I always wanted to have one
Seeing Ashu's pets
I want it even more now

Rudy was the best but 
I like GKD  too
How cute he was as a rowdy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Atleast if DD's show starts
I will have something to watch

I had two in sl mano .. but both are death ๐Ÿ˜ญ such chweet dogs ... I didnt had both at same time when one was then we had the other .. 

that was sad when we came here .. heard from my cusine how sad it was ..

lol I wanted to say about Avidesh then realized how long I have already write ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

avidesh babu was cutu one .. noone can be like he .. never saw a rowdy this cutu ๐Ÿ˜ณ

wonder if he only choosed ashu for this or writed also .. I have not seen his name so I think he nly choosed ashu ๐Ÿ˜‰

how we all were waiting for her show na but no idea why they delaying this ZEE tv love vamps shows only and saas bahu ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข

Thushi thumbnail

Its great Idea na
That's why they didn't like it๐Ÿ˜†

why these people didnt think about it ... they showed fateh mom disliked sahiba then the son .. and ZEE love to show this type na why didnt they though seriously .. 

I would have loved fateh and jeet scenes .. would have loved a track where fateh try to make jeet to accept him as father  .. and prove that he loves him as his own ๐Ÿ˜Š

they dont like idea like this .. only like to show deaths na ๐Ÿ˜ก  they would have killed jeet also yeah if the show would have contiuned ๐Ÿคข
Mano.M thumbnail

I had two in sl mano .. but both are death ๐Ÿ˜ญ such chweet dogs ... I didnt had both at same time when one was then we had the other .. 

that was sad when we came here .. heard from my cusine how sad it was ..

lol I wanted to say about Avidesh then realized how long I have already write ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

avidesh babu was cutu one .. noone can be like he .. never saw a rowdy this cutu ๐Ÿ˜ณ

wonder if he only choosed ashu for this or writed also .. I have not seen his name so I think he nly choosed ashu ๐Ÿ˜‰

how we all were waiting for her show na but no idea why they delaying this ZEE tv love vamps shows only and saas bahu ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข

We had one too
During my school days,but died๐Ÿ˜ญ
That's the worst part of having pets
We get so attached to them 
That it difficult to hand their loss๐Ÿคข

Avidesh is special๐Ÿ˜‰
Wish we had clear videos of GKD๐Ÿ˜’

Colors have picked up now
And Zee tv is worsening day by day
Mano.M thumbnail

why these people didnt think about it ... they showed fateh mom disliked sahiba then the son .. and ZEE love to show this type na why didnt they though seriously .. 

I would have loved fateh and jeet scenes .. would have loved a track where fateh try to make jeet to accept him as father  .. and prove that he loves him as his own ๐Ÿ˜Š

they dont like idea like this .. only like to show deaths na ๐Ÿ˜ก  they would have killed jeet also yeah if the show would have contiuned ๐Ÿคข

Actually they didn't have time to kill Jeet
Poor them๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by -Mano- - 8 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Ruchi,what happened disappeared with a hi๐Ÿ˜†
Thushi thumbnail

We had one too
During my school days,but died๐Ÿ˜ญ
That's the worst part of having pets
We get so attached to them 
That it difficult to hand their loss๐Ÿคข

Avidesh is special๐Ÿ˜‰
Wish we had clear videos of GKD๐Ÿ˜’

Colors have picked up now
And Zee tv is worsening day by day

u had also ๐Ÿ˜ญ yeah and the worst thing is when we came here it used stay for sometime without any food .. at home their tried to make eat but it didnt  mom said it was old no idea how old it was 

oh I want it in tamil yeah if we cant get the show in hindi ... 

u know what I cried while watching that show especially arpi death and avi longing ๐Ÿ˜ญ... but at the same time we got lots of cutu moments of avita .. which made me smile .. I used to watch some scenes of avita after watching some tnnz emotional epis ... only to feel at least lil better and they really made me smile .. they were too cutu na โค๏ธ

colors show are really better than ZEE at least .. and th way they handle 2 child related show .. first one udaan .. even though ashoka historical see how long they doing it and they planned it for 1 year cant believe ... but than they re not the best ๐Ÿ˜†