Ashish AT#22 Jadoo hai tera hi jadoo jo mere dil pe chhane laga!! - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Mano-

Actually I didn't like the sound when Rudy was fighting or pushing the jeep
But that"Enga Sir" seemed better
But lets hear it first and judgeπŸ˜‰

han me too didnt liked that .. these people think they are doing pefect job by doing all this but for us toh they ruining πŸ˜‘

I have seen many time in dubbing .. they dubb all noises yeah ... πŸ₯±

sometime change even BG .. 

yeah from that only I mean seem ok but still like said we cant judge .. and it will be too hart when rudy get angry and give speeches πŸ˜†

and they will ruin the scenes for us 
Originally posted by Thushi

han me too didnt liked that .. these people think they are doing pefect job by doing all this but for us toh they ruining πŸ˜‘

I have seen many time in dubbing .. they dubb all noises yeah ... πŸ₯±

sometime change even BG .. 

yeah from that only I mean seem ok but still like said we cant judge .. and it will be too hart when rudy get angry and give speeches πŸ˜†

and they will ruin the scenes for us 

Rudy voice
nama dinamum polamba poorathu nichiyamπŸ€’πŸ˜†

Rudy voice
nama dinamum polamba poorathu nichiyamπŸ€’πŸ˜†

han dinamum ini polambal than πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw how will he tell today to leave the girl .. in rr toh that was too good like ladki ko chodu πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

han dinamum ini polambal than πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw how will he tell today to leave the girl .. in rr toh that was too good like ladki ko chodu πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Don't even predict about dialogues
They will say anythingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Don't even predict about dialogues
They will say anythingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

me to dont expecting from them ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but this time I will try to enjoy watching RR 2 ... since it in tamil so will try πŸ˜‰ they will ruin everything already a ruined story 

btw did u saw the 2 epis I mentioned .. where the sound missed πŸ˜‰ and u didnt send me also RR 2
partner did u notice in pic all were mens except a girl ... too many πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

maybe she is ashus CD ji or πŸ˜† 

btw this team bonded very well in such short time πŸ˜‰ what say this πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

me to dont expecting from them ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but this time I will try to enjoy watching RR 2 ... since it in tamil so will try πŸ˜‰ they will ruin everything already a ruined story 

btw did u saw the 2 epis I mentioned .. where the sound missed πŸ˜‰ and u didnt send me also RR 2

RR2🀒 me toh will stop with RR1
I remember da
But not finding time
will do itπŸ˜‰

RR2🀒 me toh will stop with RR1
I remember da
But not finding time
will do itπŸ˜‰

I know nobody can enjoy RR2 .. only who didnt watch RR 1 might enjoy it ... though I said but I dont think I can .. well I was thinking even stoping after the jaipur track .. but then cant na  u know na there were PaRud and lots of adoroble Rudy , PaRud scenes how can I miss πŸ˜‰

I know nobody can enjoy RR2 .. only who didnt watch RR 1 might enjoy it ... though I said but I dont think I can .. well I was thinking even stoping after the jaipur track .. but then cant na  u know na there were PaRud and lots of adoroble Rudy , PaRud scenes how can I miss πŸ˜‰

And we will get all without pop up adsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Partner did u check the new edit in front pageπŸ˜‰