India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Behroopiya - Bombay Velvet (Page 3)

Bandwagon-er Goldie
Bandwagon-er
Bandwagon-er

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:50am | IP Logged
I need 5k of angsty FF for that one scene at 1:38! My heart might explode!!! And I might just waste my day going through the 2 update threads thanks to these 2 minutes I just watched! Sigh!!!!

ETA: what story behind Sylvia has NC excited? pliss to explain!

Edited by Bandwagon-er - 06 May 2015 at 2:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Scorpio_Velvetprincessunara

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bandwagon-er

I need 5k of angsty FF for that one scene at 1:38! My heart might explode!!! And I might just waste my day going through the 2 update threads thanks to these 2 minutes I just watched! Sigh!!!!

OMG look who is here Hug   Dude pls join us on that thread..Ranbir needs you :D LOL  And yeah, am absolutely in love with the way they look at eachother..The angst kills you..Anu is outstanding here man..I usually don notice others when Ranbir is in the frame but damn, Anu owns this song & how..And their chemistry is sizzling <3 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bandwagon-erScorpio_VelvetSugar9.00princessunara

Bandwagon-er Goldie
Bandwagon-er
Bandwagon-er

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

OMG look who is here Hug   Dude pls join us on that thread..Ranbir needs you :D LOL  And yeah, am absolutely in love with the way they look at eachother..The angst kills you..Anu is outstanding here man..I usually don notice others when Ranbir is in the frame but damn, Anu owns this song & how..And their chemistry is sizzling <3 

Rog!!!!Hug
I hate myself for missing BV promotions..I was so bloody excited about this movie..RK and I are like star crossed lovers-sigh..I have so much to catch up on(though I google RK-Kat on the down low every 3-4 days so that I don't get shocked when she announces she's pregnantLOL)

Yeah! Both these kids are fab..I hope the movie does brilliantly for their sake..and for Kashyap..and for us(then we can be smug about it and gloatLOL)..like I said in the other post-they absolutely take the eye-f**king to new levels here! :D

Now I feel like Kitty Kat..took me 2 minutes from moping over Sallu to cooing about BiraLOL

(I really need to go..that's why I hate logging in here..I get e-verbal diarrhoea..but I miss you guys! :))

Edited by Bandwagon-er - 06 May 2015 at 3:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Scorpio_VelvetSugar9.00princessunararogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:35am | IP Logged

Rog!!!!Hug
I hate myself for missing BV promotions..I was so bloody excited about this movie..RK and I are like star crossed lovers-sigh..I have so much to catch up on(though I google RK-Kat on the down low every 3-4 days so that I don't get shocked when she announces she's pregnantLOL)

Yeah! Both these kids are fab..I hope the movie does brilliantly for their sake..and for Kashyap..and for us(then we can be smug about it and gloatLOL)..like I said in the other post-they absolutely take the eye-f**king to new levels here! :D

Now I feel like Kitty Kat..took me 2 minutes from moping over Sallu to cooing about BiraLOL

(I really need to go..that's why I hate logging in here..I get e-verbal diarrhoea..but I miss you guys! :))

Damn you just made me realize how much i miss your posts..So much that i was pestering another member ( krack-jack) a few days back into admitting she is Bandwagon-er LOLLOL

@ bold- ROFL  The two of us will forever keep praying for their break up but i know its a lost cause LOL

This one song has actually managed to make me fall in love with Johnny & Rosie..Rosie a lil more than Johnny at this point & that is a huge thing cos i love Ranbir & was never an Anu fan but she is killing it here..Do log in whenever you have time :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bandwagon-er

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:11am | IP Logged
this is loveee!! Heart First of all Neeti has got magic in her voice!!
And then Ranushka!! awww not seen such natural perfection in a very long time! they r such a delight to watch! Rosie... Anu is just beyond brilliant as vulnerable n sweet Rosie.. awww just adorable!!
That kiss!! Ufff!! Heart Am in love with this!!

Most beautiful thing is nothing is forced.. they make it look so real and natural..

I love that shot of her pasting Johny's snap in her childhood scrap book.. she looks just utterly beautiful and sweet...

And the whole thing is very intriguing as everything about this movie has been for the past few weeks.. it show cases how Johny gave her a first step in to BV.. and how she became a star.. but intermingled with past humble sweet moments which r personal..

lovely adorable video!

Edited by princessunara - 06 May 2015 at 8:22am
kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Pitch perfect picturization. Ranbir's expression were on point and I'm so taken aback by how gorgeous Anushka looks...her casual dresses and the entire styling of 'simple Rosie' especially is so appealing. Manish Choudhary's shots (particularly the one with the cigar!) really topped this off me though...he's the twist of intrigue! So Johnny brings Rosie to BV and is buddy-buddy with Manish's character but doesn't know what he did to Rosie...and that kiss in the closet though...damn!

Edited by kabeeraspeaking - 06 May 2015 at 8:09am

Sugar9.00

BiraSaysWhaddup IF-Sizzlerz
BiraSaysWhaddup
BiraSaysWhaddup

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:43am | IP Logged

ETA: what story behind Sylvia has NC excited? pliss to explain!

The K.M. Nanavati Vs State Of Maharashtra

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K._M._Nanavati_v._State_of_Maharashtra

Bandwagon-er

guftagoo IF-Rockerz
guftagoo
guftagoo

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Don't like the song much...but the video is nice. Johnny big-shot ban gaya...Rosie ko bhi big-shot banane chala...Wink

Go to top