Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SS : I should feel that you love me :) Chapter 4 PG5 updated (Page 3)

Pravalli Senior Member
Pravalli
Pravalli

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Awesome update 
Lovely one
Continue soon 

Anum_says IF-Dazzler
Anum_says
Anum_says

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
realyy nicee update..
update soon
VENBA Goldie
VENBA
VENBA

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Very beautiful story...
Read both the parts..
Awesome..
Please pm me the second apart..SmileSmile
shravsss IF-Dazzler
shravsss
shravsss

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
hey that was cute...
Continue soon dear...
navyay Groupbie
navyay
navyay

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Chapter 3:

In the night when param was back all the four were sitting together and having a lovely chat.soon ishita became very close to them and started mingling with them happliy ...
Then when simmi and ishita were in the kitchen simmi told ishita that she wanted to talk to her personally..
S: Ishita i see you are a very bubbly girl and talkative and very livelyyy...we always thought raman should get a lovely girl lyk you as he does not talk much...
He is very little expressive and opens up only with his mom more tham anyone else...
So i think and then she stops ...!!!!
Ishita :confused !!!! phir kya bhabhi aap bol saktey hain mein bura nahi maanuga ..aap hamarey liye to kahega na ...and gives a assuring smile...

S : I thibnk he cant come and ask you...by the intimacy between you too i can tell that you both have not taken your shadi to next levell...

I : suddenly tears welled up in ishitas tears and she excused herself telling that she s got some work..

Simmi thought she may be blessing and didnt think muchhh...

Then after sometime ishita compsed herself and had dinner with everyone and she didnt utter a single word...
Raman noticed this unusual behaviour but thought may be she was missing her homee...

Then param and simmi said they have some celebrations at their frnds house and told the newly wed couple to njoy the evng...

After they went raman switched on the tv and just wen ishita entered the channel was showing some romantic scene...

This was enough for ishita to burst out...

I : this is what u wanted ryt ???
R :wat ???
I :as u were silent i thought may be u re reserved but very good from inside...but chiii see ur very cheap that all u want from our relationship is nothing but s**..
R :he was shocked completely and asked what are you taking about ??
I :see as u have money and married me with ur status doesnt mean u can get wat all u want... i m not that type of girl tooo...
I really thoght u r a very nice person..first we will understand each other giving each of us time and then we will love each other...
but see urself all u want is just ...

R : as raman ishita so much keeping his usual anger he tried to explain that he is really unaware of what shes taking about...

I :ishita told him how he asked his bhabhi for al this..

See raman whatever my belief is that a
"third person should never come into a husband and wife relationship and you did that today".this broke the respect i had on u and telling such personal things is very ridiculous... and just walked away not listening to what he is telling...

Raman felt very bad that one side hes not about to tell her that he loves her and other side see what happened to his not even properly started relationshipp...

Raman infact cried the whole night and slept on the couch in the hall where ishita seriously didnt care about...in the morning when simmi called and started teasing ishita didnt reply and so she some how sensed something is wrong and just told her i just told out of concern for both of you knowing u r the best girl who can handle my devar best...if u dnt like it think its as a soory but dnt tell raman all this he may feel bad that i have told u these things...

I :she then realised she has done a big mistake and then told simmi that she is fyn and immediately checked out calling for raman...

Raman was sleeping on the couch and she could understand that he was not happy seeing the frown on his face..due to some sound raman woke up and seeing ishita he was just about to walk away
I :Raman i m very sorry ...what all i spoke was just a misunderstanding...
R :he didnt reply anything and then
Ishita suddenly ran to him hugged him tight and told sry raman and really didnt mean to do that last night...

Raman has the urge to hug her back after all the gal whom he loved silently for more than 6 years and his wife now is hugging him...
But remembering the last night words he stayed without any reaction...

I :Raman u can hug me your wife infact ur chinnu is hugging u for the first time and see u ur just standing without any reaction...

Raman felt very happy that she referred herself as chinnu and hugged her back happliy

after sometime wen they broke the hug he said waise chinnu aap muj par chilyangey aur baad me iss tarah sorry bolegi to mujhe manjoor hai and gave her a wink...and left

This was the first time ishita observed this romantic side of him and said not bad MU bhalla and giggled

Raman hearing this came back and asked her what is MU ???

Ishita was laughing uncontrollably and not telling him anything...
Raman thoght to tease her more and pushed her to the wall and put his hands on either sides of the wall and didnt allow her to go...

He could see that she was getting affected by his intimacy and started teasing her more and more by blowing air at her sensitive parts...

Ishita was like in a trance and suddenly uttered Mu means most unroamntic
raman was baffled and lost the grip in the hands thinking which gave a chance for ishita to escape.

Guys tell me if I should stop writinga nd its boring ...
ur comments mean a lot to me :)

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

rk31simplipu123yhm11122sonamddda2006bush123sunita_rajsangeethbalamalaxmianoos123ayezarahmatSruthi007DT_Fanjiyaa02143rhbPravallidivazfankauvanisreechandu1234The-HeartALEHA2011sireesha76JniISHRA83Anum_saysImpossible.Girl...Forever...Sri1091nitii-76

Pravalli Senior Member
Pravalli
Pravalli

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Lovely update 
Last part was awesome 
Continue soon 
Impossible.Girl IF-Dazzler
Impossible.Girl
Impossible.Girl

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Wow caught all parts together