Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sophiewonzer14

LOL🤣target achi hai dearo,😆waise how was your hibernation😆😛

very boring🤣🤣 was silent reader of many forums🤣
Starry_Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shades-Of-Love

very boring🤣🤣 was silent reader of many forums🤣

LOL I too was a silent reader🤣 mainly in IF ðŸ¤£ but kuch mahino baad silent mode se bahar agai🤣
Fun_Reloading thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
true. yar Sophie.. m too sarun sanaya barun fan Ipkknd was epic show... I still miss it.. the each and everything of that show was epic. we still use the dialogues like What the!! haye devi maiyaa and sanka devi... it says it all about the impact of that show
Fun_Reloading thumbnail
Originally posted by: sophiewonzer14

LOL I too was a silent reader🤣mainly in IF🤣but kuch mahino baad silent mode se bahar agai🤣

😆 Same pinch😆 I was in RR forum,Yhm and currently was in nauc forum😆 Yay I m so happy I got an IPK fan here🤗
Starry_Love thumbnail

true. yar Sophie.. m too sarun sanaya barun fan Ipkknd was epic show... I still miss it.. the each and everything of that show was epic. we still use the dialogues like What the!! haye devi maiyaa and sanka devi... it says it all about the impact of that show

I still watch flicks of it online and revive the memories of it😳, The precious memories. sanka devi..😆 and hello hi bye bye..sab ne trade-mark chodi hai😆
Starry_Love thumbnail

😆 Same pinch😆 I was in RR forum,Yhm and currently was in nauc forum😆 Yay I m so happy I got an IPK fan here🤗

LOL I am a silent one in YHM ðŸ˜† and also NAUC as well. and yush same here. glad to have met one!🤗
Fun_Reloading thumbnail
true Sophie.. I still say hello hi bye😆 kash firse same cast same crew k sath remake bane..😉
Fun_Reloading thumbnail
hope sanaya jaldi se koi show sign kare I miss her.. barun k TV shows k to abhi koi chance hi nahi h😆
Starry_Love thumbnail

true Sophie.. I still say hello hi bye😆 kash firse same cast same crew k sath remake bane..😉

Kya pata one day maybe they will😉😳. Would love it if they do!
Starry_Love thumbnail

hope sanaya jaldi se koi show sign kare I miss her.. barun k TV shows k to abhi koi chance hi nahi h😆

Sach hai, banda movies me busy hain ðŸ˜† and same here...awaiting her come back in a good polished show😃