Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

For DivAn fans (Page 8)

janani_divan IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:19am | IP Logged
What abhaiji want to tell media and all?what is his intension?if the fans do the same things again nd again it may affect the relations if they take it serious.see abhaiji working with DT ,till show ends he want to work with her.this type of situation make uncomfortable to act with may affect DT more.abhaiji same things repeat infront of media it causes DT r kp quit the show.its my opinion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hdivan Goldie

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:19am | IP Logged
appa talking abt fans low thinking then first he should change his thinking.sshardiv picture also edited to divan picture. DT even liked that picture she took it sportingly not even DT BT rihit also liked so many post where AH photo gets edited.its his low mentality/insecurity wt made him comment like this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvjunk Senior Member

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:12am | IP Logged
As a long time admirer & follower of Karan & Divyanka are my few points which are mostly true...

1) Karan & Divyanka them-self never see each other as a couple  or romantically liked each other,  till now they have a professional relationship ...they are just OK friends ...not best buddies or otherwise...both are committed to their work..and no amount of negative comments or publicity will stop them working together.

2) 3 Major reasons KP stopped DIVAN or limited his interviews...
    A) Fans started to ship DIVAN as a couple..which KP didn't like..he was already knowing divyanka-sharad relation and had no special liking towards Divz...Vice Versa
   B) Karan-Divyanka definately had a arguement during Media issue, after that they were very silent for a while and later patched up
  C) Karan has his own moods & comforts,  so it his decision whether to give interview to Media or not.

So in a way Sharad-Divz is not completely a reason for KP not giving interviews.

Its also true that sharad had to openly declared Sharad-Divz relation because of KP-DIVZ rumors...which he didn't want to , also the start of breakup of relation

Fans intial reaction to KP-Ankita  marriage was including me , we all were distraught by this news as we all wanted DIVAN to be real...Also like sharad , ankita also made foolish gesture by laughing on divyanka Fall in TSA...Fans rightly reacted on that...

But now continue to abuse Ankita..saying bad pathetic & shows poor mentality , also gives bad name to stars who ur supporting whether Karan or Divyanka Fans.

Abhayji overacted on the Edit..true..but he was made to react by editing the marriage pic & tagging him & also bad comments on ankita...he is father ..who is already emotional by his daughter going to sasural. ..i saw this as a father's reaction rather than Abhay Bhargava the Actor

mreshma Senior Member

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Good post..exactly my thoughts when I read about this issue..
My only question to the so called DivAn fans who r making these edits is, if at all their intention is to show the strength of the DivAn fandom, aren't there umpteen number of originally clicked DivAn pics on which they can show their creativity. Isn't it immature to replace Ankita with Divyanka, on a pic that was taken on the most special day in the life of Karan,Ankita and their parents. For any random person these Karankita wedding photos may be just another click, but for them and their parents these photos will be special because it is the memory of the biggest day of their life..n y would they tolerate when people r hell bent on ruining their happiness..Does being a public figure n being in social media sites mean that they should always tolerate all kinds of crap thrown at them?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
IMO, that is the problems with those edits. they cropped ankita out and just kept div and karan in. if it is divan edits fans want, then there are so many pictures of them that can be edited but instead they chose to mess with the reception pics. same thing happened previously when ankita was replaced with divyanka  in the roka pics, that is offensive. Fans are showing their love towards divan but also being passive aggressive towards ankita. 
shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
i dont find any wrng in edit bcoz we dnt get divan pics...

nd this vl continue forever when we see dt or kp pics with someone so tht we make edit of pics...

divan craze wil continue till yhm nd many tym we edited ah with dt...

i really dont wht are prob with divan... i nly wish to see their iv's lik befre...

P.S: dont bash Ankita as it effect divan fans nly...tough im  nt a fan of ankita nor karankita...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD- Moderator

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Personal life of actors is not to be discussed

Go to top