India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

For DivAn fans (Page 7)

hdivan Goldie
hdivan
hdivan

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:28am | IP Logged
did divan follow each other on insta before???????

...Juhi._ IF-Rockerz
...Juhi._
...Juhi._

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Totally agree with the post! 
And because of a few fans the other fans who r actually sensible suffer. 
There r ppl who have accepted the truth n are happy with #Divan friendship n respect KP n his wife! 
I m just hoping tht this doesnt affect YHM and #IshRa #DivAn's chemistry.
Fans should understand n learn to differentiate between real n reel life! 
I mean no one's stopping anyone from making edits ..or anything but WHY tag the related ppl? Why involve Abhayji or any other celebs into this? Why increase the matter unnecessarily knowing what could be the consequences! 
Lets be happy with IshRa..Everyone can wish..but keep it to urself..dont drag celebs! Ouch Makes the matters worse. 

Edited by JuhiDoll - 06 May 2015 at 4:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nrn1486amrithassweety_10

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

honestly, i wasnt following YHM then, so i don't actually know what happened...but as much as i have seen Karan post following YHM, and also a little from his time on nachbaliye as a contestant. i dont think he wud care so much for his co-star, esp if that said person isnt his friend...

point being, him participating with some girl in nach baliye, and later telling that they were together only for the show...

and recent being, going on record, bt kamya can never be his wife, despite being in a relationship with her...

so its hard for me to believe that such a person, will stop giving interviews just for the sake of SharDiv, who were not even his friends then...

anyways, what he did is besides point...the main point that i agree with you is that fans shudnt bash the actor's better half...

and replacing the wife with ur fav actress's photo, that too on their wedding pics, is a strict no-no...had it been some normal shoot pics, who know Abhayji wudnt have reacted so badly...

a small correction, i think i was watching YHM that time, but somehow was out of loop bt this whole happening...or either didnt know that people bashed Sharad badly n then he stopped giving interviews...

all i know what that media was asking him personal questions bt KP n then he stopped
anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JuhiDoll

There r ppl who have accepted the truth n are happy with #Divan friendship n respect KP n his wife! 
I mean no one's stopping anyone from making edits ..or anything but WHY tag the related ppl? Why involve Abhayji or any other celebs into this? Why increase the matter unnecessarily knowing what could be the consequences! 
Lets be happy with IshRa..Everyone can wish..but keep it to urself..dont drag celebs! Ouch Makes the matters worse. 

there were three  major issue with this...

1. making edits with KP's wedding pic, completely erasing his wife

2. tagging Abhay ji and other YHM actors

3. i guess some people bashed Ankita and appreciated the edit maker, that she removed kashra from the pic

all three is crossing the lines for any fan...

at the same time, its important for the actors involved to ignore such things...one cannot curb such over-zealous fans...kitno ke haath pakad kar rakho ge...even if Abhay ji wanted to comment, he couldve chided the fan, like one does to their own kids...that wudve suited his image more...

last but not the least...if such incidence affects their professional commitments, then its wrong on their part...if they are professionals, which i believe they are, then they wont let such things affect their work...also DiVan posting pics together, shud happen, just like how ankita post pics with Karan...they are co-workers, they can n shud post pics...and not care a damn bt some people who perceive it wrongly...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nrn1486amrithassweety_10...Juhi._

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Thank you TM for making a sensible post. However I see that from the discussions here, the main purpose has been missed that if U love Divan respect them n their personal choices. Coz these edits harmless as they are n the fall out from it, be it overreaction from some parties involved, are only hampering n insulting KP n DT. As divan fans, others should be irrelevant n best not to dwell on the reasons n intents behind their every move, be it giving ivs together, maintaining a distance from each other. They are adults with their own thought processes n do what they think is best for them even in  their offscreen relationship. We better not interfere, speculate or criticize. Best to love, accept n respect what we can. If Divanism crosses limits without respecting their personal relations, fans are going to lose out most. And no comments on Abhayji's late outburst now that everything is done n dusted and worse for tagging him n Ankita in such edits by fans. Dead

Edited by amrithas - 06 May 2015 at 5:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Juhi._sweety_10

s2397 Goldie
s2397
s2397

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:07am | IP Logged
who tell that sshardiv pic never got edited..firstly shardiv pic came very rare..but whenever came it got edited... that groupfie which was taken at appa's house is edited into a divan selfie where sharad was also present...that time even we knew that there was no possibility for divan...karankita fans also cropped dt and ah in that selfie...kp and ah fans can make into their selfie...only wrong thing is tagging the actors...but that was just a simple edit which doesnot require so much attention...fans will not stop editing and an actor need to understand it...
s2397 Goldie
s2397
s2397

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hdivan

did divan follow each other on insta before???????
initially dt followed kp but he never followed..then don't know why but dt unfollowed last time when he posted a selfie with dt on 8th feb tha day he followed her and after sometime dt also followed back... for a coincidence that dt completed 100k followers in insta
...Juhi._ IF-Rockerz
...Juhi._
...Juhi._

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

Originally posted by JuhiDoll

there were three  major issue with this...

1. making edits with KP's wedding pic, completely erasing his wife

2. tagging Abhay ji and other YHM actors

3. i guess some people bashed Ankita and appreciated the edit maker, that she removed kashra from the pic

all three is crossing the lines for any fan...

at the same time, its important for the actors involved to ignore such things...one cannot curb such over-zealous fans...kitno ke haath pakad kar rakho ge...even if Abhay ji wanted to comment, he couldve chided the fan, like one does to their own kids...that wudve suited his image more...

last but not the least...if such incidence affects their professional commitments, then its wrong on their part...if they are professionals, which i believe they are, then they wont let such things affect their work...also DiVan posting pics together, shud happen, just like how ankita post pics with Karan...they are co-workers, they can n shud post pics...and not care a damn bt some people who perceive it wrongly...

Yeah Abhay ji shudnt have reverted to the post in first place..if he wanted to..he shud have replied politely once. Or he could have blocked the person. 
I wont be surprised ifTellychakkar write articles and add fuel to the fire.
Hoping for the best! God bless YHM,Divan and us fans! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

Go to top