Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

For DivAn fans (Page 2)

sonu_ishradivan Senior Member
sonu_ishradivan
sonu_ishradivan

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anoo123

People here are assuming that Karan stopped giving interviews with Divz to save Shara-Divz relationship... convenient much...
When Divz herself has no problem giving interviews with Karan why should Karan even mind...I don't think that is the reason..

Not to sound cruel or anything...as long as the fans feel the connection with DIvan...they wish for them...they hope for them...they fight for them..they will make edits for them..and behave all types of crazy...
and when they loose the connection they will move on and find another couple to obsess over...
I have seen enough couples to know the cycle here..

Everything is temporary...so for fans and celebs its better to enjoy while it lasts...rather than dragging everything and over reacting to each & every edit...

If like some people say if Karan doesn't care about what people think , then it shouldn't be a problem to him or to his wife or to his FIL , if some fans create edits or ship divan...its part & parcel of the job...

& if he finds a divan edit with srk-kajol ...he will rt it...lol... just an observation...
& the fans that we are we only see that he re-tweeted a Divan edit...
u see tunnel vision from all sources...
Exactly! I dunno y he isn't giving ints wid dt as b4 during start of yhm, but he wanting 2 save Shardiv relation cannot b d reason cz dt herself forces him 2 give ints. N secondly, kp doesn't give int wid Anita, Aly n Sangram also on yhm sets. So d reason isn't that he's not giving cz he wants 2 save Shardiv relation, or his relation wid Ankita. Reason is that he doesn't like media now on yhm sets, now wat's d reason 4 that, i dunno.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Indiaphorum

DiyaRathore Goldie
DiyaRathore
DiyaRathore

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anoo123

People here are assuming that Karan stopped giving interviews with Divz to save Shara-Divz relationship... convenient much...
When Divz herself has no problem giving interviews with Karan why should Karan even mind...I don't think that is the reason..

Not to sound cruel or anything...as long as the fans feel the connection with DIvan...they wish for them...they hope for them...they fight for them..they will make edits for them..and behave all types of crazy...
and when they loose the connection they will move on and find another couple to obsess over...
I have seen enough couples to know the cycle here..

Everything is temporary...so for fans and celebs its better to enjoy while it lasts...rather than dragging everything and over reacting to each & every edit...

If like some people say if Karan doesn't care about what people think , then it shouldn't be a problem to him or to his wife or to his FIL , if some fans create edits or ship divan...its part & parcel of the job...

& if he finds a divan edit with srk-kajol ...he will rt it...lol... just an observation...
& the fans that we are we only see that he re-tweeted a Divan edit...
u see tunnel vision from all sources...

First of all blaming others of having "tunnel vision" is not very a good thing to say, is it?
I stated the facts, you might try to deny it but that's the truth. And, there are lots of incidents to quote from the past but I still prefer not to. It's a very known fact, neither I'm "assuming" nor being "convenient" much.

"When Divz herself has no problem giving interviews with Karan why should Karan even mind...I don't think that is the reason.."--- well, there are lots of angles to it and everyone (DivAn) knows about them too. And, I don't want to start a war here. If you had followed the news from Dec'13 to June'14 last year about KD, you would know Karan slowly distanced himself coz he didn't want any controversies and unwanted link-up rumors. And, DT did the same, she was restricted her friend circle very limited, hardly attended any social gatherings then.

No, I don't have any problem with DivAn edit and certainly KP doesn't either. But  is it sensible to edit one's marriage pic or roka pic with his co-actress? That's very offensive.

Tell me one thing, did fans ever make edits of DivAn cropping SharDiv pic?? NO and I'm glad that they didn't and they respected their privacy.

And, it's not just edits. They make fun of AB every now and then, wish bad luck for KP-AB marriage. Which sane person will accept it for so long?? Still KP didn't react but there is a limit of everything.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IndiaphorumRollingStonesHayaa.m

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:47am | IP Logged
lol...Karan do RT Divan Edits...There is no issue in that...
I'll say It again..Its the Comments that ppl pass on Ankita-Karan when they make Divan edits ...

And that was teh Reason which Led to Karan blocking Fans...

Karan's Rt'ing those Edits...sho0ws that He has no issues Ppl liking his pairing with his Co-Star...bt please atleastdont De-Mean his loved one...or tleast dont tag them in those Chats...

Well as far as Assumptions goes why Karan stopped gicing Intv with Divyanka...well That was entire my Perspective as that what It looks lie..he was giving Intv Initially ..then He stopped it ...and later Controversy with th media exaggerated it to him completely banning .
Well whatever be the Reason...ATleast ppl did somewhr stopped Shar-Div Bashing...exept for teh Sept Kaand..which we all know..

Well whatever Floats Anyone's Goat...All I see is Damage is DoneLOL

Edited by RollingStones - 06 May 2015 at 12:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramAnkitaKaran

DiyaRathore Goldie
DiyaRathore
DiyaRathore

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu_ishradivan

Originally posted by DiyaRathore

Well said. But i didn't und one thing. Even i have been wondering thr were so many Divan vdos earlier, y did they stop suddenly? Ru sure d reason was d public declaration of Shardiv relation? Cz i don't think y shd their personal affair hamper giving vdos wid costar? So ru sure on that?

The reason wasn't the public declaration of SM, rather what followed next.
Wat followed next?

Fans bashed SM, terming him as a loser, good for nothing. Wished DivAn to be together as they looked best together. And, it hampered their (DivAn) off-screen relation since then. You really don't know btw or want to start a war here?
RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:48am | IP Logged
...double post

Edited by RollingStones - 06 May 2015 at 12:48am
sonu_ishradivan Senior Member
sonu_ishradivan
sonu_ishradivan

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Well said. But i didn't und one thing. Even i have been wondering thr were so many Divan vdos earlier, y did they stop suddenly? Ru sure d reason was d public declaration of Shardiv relation? Cz i don't think y shd their personal affair hamper giving vdos wid costar? So ru sure on that?

Wat followed next?

Fans bashed SM, terming him as a loser, good for nothing. Wished DivAn to be together as they looked best together. And, it hampered their (DivAn) off-screen relation since then. You really don't know btw or want to start a war here?
I asked cz i didn't und wat u meant by "wat followed next". Now i got it. But hampered Divan's offscreen relation? Shocked when did this happen? It hapnd only when media ban came up n dt supported media but then when dt supported kp when fans bashed him n Kamya, Divan's relation was back 2 normal. Then wat got hampered? I really dunno plz tbrow sm light.
commotion1 Senior Member
commotion1
commotion1

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:01am | IP Logged
LOL what an interpretation!!!
I like ur guts for stating it as a fact,but too bad not everyone is gonna fall for that.
Karan thought of shardiv relation,yeah right LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PinkRose95Boo2014Indiaphorum

DiyaRathore Goldie
DiyaRathore
DiyaRathore

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Wat followed next?

I asked cz i didn't und wat u meant by "wat followed next". Now i got it. But hampered Divan's offscreen relation? Shocked when did this happen? It hapnd only when media ban came up n dt supported media but then when dt supported kp when fans bashed him n Kamya, Divan's relation was back 2 normal. Then wat got hampered? I really dunno plz tbrow sm light.

Seems like you don't know anything that happened between Dec'13-May'14 to be precise. LOL. And, I don't want to dig up the past here and don't wanna hear some are accusing me having "tunnel vision". Read articles, Twitter/Insta posts of that period, you'll get your answer.

Go to top