India-Forums

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas
Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

Devika's behaviour too extreme?

ImpossibleGirl2 Senior Member
ImpossibleGirl2
ImpossibleGirl2

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
So the last few episodes have got me thinking that Devika's behaviour towards Ravi is a bit too extreme now.
She's continously misunderstanding the guy.
The whole 'you flirt with girls/you're cheap' bla bla is getting abit OLD now LOL
And considering all the favours he's done for her, you'd atleast expect her to say thank you LOL.
I previously mentioned that Ravi has began to fall for Devika, and it was once again evident today when he picked up her photo and was gazing at her beauty Embarrassed, looks like hes going to BAM her now judging by the last scene.
I have to admit though, their chemistry is pretty sizzling Big smile

Edited by ImpossibleGirl2 - 05 May 2015 at 10:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

M935larimel22Ilinjyoti06-RisingPhoenix-

-RisingPhoenix- IF-Sizzlerz
-RisingPhoenix-
-RisingPhoenix-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:45am | IP Logged
I wish when Devika listens Ravi and Shelly's conversation she gets her piece of mind and stops thinking that Ravi is the worst guy in this world
And yes you said that rightly their chemistry is sizzling
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:50am | IP Logged
I guess whats bothering Devika is why is she thinking about Ravi so much Wink.. so to hide her underlying attraction that she feels for Ravi , she tries to always show her extreme hate towards him with those words .. more of a cover up to her hidden feelings for him  LOLEmbarrassed

And I guess Ravi gonna realise his love for Devika first since he seems to b not only falling for her but sort of openly showing that he is mesmerised with her beauty the way he picks up her photo Embarrassed

And going by precap , I guess he will take Devika to Shelly's house to prove to her that Shelly is the real culprit and thats why Devika was shown overhearing there .. its Ravi's plan I guess to prove his innocence to Devika ... And in that case again the question arises why Ravi feels the need to prove anything to Devika Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ImpossibleGirl2Ilin

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index