-Alvida IO CC- - Page 77

Posted: 8 years ago
Chalo Sania, abhi real wala tata 🤗 hehe see you maybe kal or on Sunday 😳 Good night ❤️
Originally posted by -.SapnokiRani-.

Yup, same! 🤣 But then I start dreaming and everything falls into place 🤣

You do? Same!! Omg I imagine so much. It's crazy. 🤪 I want those imaginations to come true. 😳 🤣

Chalo Sania, abhi real wala tata 🤗 hehe see you maybe kal or on Sunday 😳 Good night ❤️

Alright, good night <3 sleep well! 🤗

Take care!=)

haha ya, I'll enjoy in the pool while you're giving exams 😳

You're one awesome friend. 😳 🤣

Thank you Sania, for being there!! 🤗

Dude, it's okay. 🤗

Aw :'( yea, I'm sure the same happens with others but I never had the courage to discuss this with anyone else, maybe I was waiting for you :)

Thank you <3

Omg, are you serious?

Jeez, this touched me deeply. 😳

This sounds so sweet. <3

Thankyou!! :)

haha it won't this time around.

I didn't call her yesterday because I was thinking that she had gone for her results, and I didn't wanna disturb her family, you know? 😆 So, my plan is to call her tonight 😳 I'm sure they are good :D

Hmm, I don't wanna give you hope. Cus I know it hurts when your hope gives you nothing but pain.

I'm sure this is hard for you, but it'll get better, give it time.

Oh my god, I don't know how to thank you Sania. I completely understood whatever you said, and I also believe that there will be a point in my life where I will want to live that every single moment, but then who know what the future has for us? However, I am trying. I will do better to make that future worth living. I am saying all this because I am the one who started all this. Had I been a better human being, I wouldn't be saying about death already. I really want to become better, that is the only thing I pray whenever I visit a temple. Just make a better person. I really hope my mind is taking all this information and hopefully reacting to it soon.

Coming to friendship, to be very honest, you and I both know we had common friends. Things didn't work out, and let's not talk about that. There was a point where I was hearing stuff about you and maybe even thought about you like that. But you know what? I didn't believe them, they were right in their ways, but I did not react on their thoughts or what they had with you. But I didn't let me stop me from talking to you. I don't know why I always felt that you are not as bad as they are showing it lol and I am so happy that to call you my FRIEND today. Seriously, we are so much alike, I understand you like a true friend, and so do I. So, our friendship is only going to get better from here. ILY, Sania <3

I'm sorry for whatever happened with you and your family. But let bygones be bygones. I don't want you to recall those moments either, so all I'm gonna say is I'm glad that's over and I'm happy that you are feeling better :)

I have this strong feeling that my life is taking a new turn, hopefully a good new turn lol so that will definitely help me feel good about my life :$

I just hope that I am taking the RIGHT TURN! Please god, send me to the right direction, I want to become a better person for myself, and for my family <3

and this was not a lecture, I felt nice hearing it :)

You don't need to thank me. I just wanted you to understand which you did so I'm happy. :)

I completely understand what you're coming from. I myself have made MANY mistakes and I regret em all. I have been trying to become a better person as well. And same I also pray that I become a better person and that Allah forgives me for all that I've done. We'll both work on it together and inshallah we'll succeed. :D

Yes, all that stuff didn't put you off from interacting with me and I have always appreciated that. Thank you. This means alot to me. I'm sure whatever was said about me was right but theywere all mistakes and I just don't wish to look back on them, you know? I feel like it makes it difficult to move on if you're always reminded of your past. Anyhow, thank you again. 🤗

You do? That's good! :D I felt that too at the endof last year, when I really started to just forget the past and move on to be better. :) I'm sure God will guide you. Inshallah your life will become just the way you want it, but of course you'll have to work for it. :)

Haha I'm glad. <3Edited by .TeriYaad. - 8 years ago
Originally posted by .TeriYaad.

I miss you. :(

But obviously it doesn't matter does it?
Originally posted by .TeriYaad.

But obviously it doesn't matter does it?

To you!!