-Alvida IO CC- - Page 15

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by LatersBabyy

Arey, sachi I don't know. 🀣 I spent like 5 minutes thinking ke how do I delete some? & as you can tell I failed miserably. 🀣 🀣

oh gosh, you are terrible at this yaar πŸ˜† 🀣

acha listen, I have to go for dinner right now and I don't know what I'm doing after that, so bye idhar se 🀣

I'm either gonna be on Wattpad or study πŸ˜† or paint my nails 😳

either ways, might not come on IF for the day πŸ˜† catch you later πŸ€—
Originally posted by -.SapnokiRani-.

ha ha 🀣 do it whenever you want πŸ˜‰

then PM me 😳

Nah I'll try. & gotta come up with a name. 🀣
Haha you're really keen on knowing. πŸ˜† ok on wattpad. πŸ‘πŸΌ

aww, πŸ˜† are you taking your medicines theek se? 😈

Nahi. 😎

Here's the timetable 🀣

Math&Spanish Paper 1 tuesday ko che phir un dono ka paper 2 wed ko phir history and chem ka paper 1 thursday ko friday ko uska paper 2 uske monday ko paper 3 phir next thursday ko 21st ko calc ka hai and phir finish πŸ˜†

Damn. 😲 next week is gona be quite stressful for you.

oh gosh, you are terrible at this yaar πŸ˜† 🀣

acha listen, I have to go for dinner right now and I don't know what I'm doing after that, so bye idhar se 🀣

I'm either gonna be on Wattpad or study πŸ˜† or paint my nails 😳

either ways, might not come on IF for the day πŸ˜† catch you later πŸ€—

Thanks. 😳 🀣
Same, I'm off as well. πŸ˜†
Well I hope you enjoy doing whatever you choose to do. 🀣
Cya! πŸ€—

Told you it won't be that grand πŸ˜†

To the,

So, thanks for catching me cause I almost forgot that it is your birthday today πŸ€— πŸ˜†

Happy Birthday 😳 πŸ€—

Hope you had a wonderful day 😳

You are a very naughty person 😳 But the reason I'm friends with you is that you are nice to me πŸ˜†

Chatting with you isn't as bad as I thought it would be πŸ˜†

I want to wish you all the best for you future πŸ€—

Don't get married right now 😈 wait till you're 23 or 24 😳

I wish I can write more, but I can't πŸ˜• Like I suck at these things you know? 🀣 I am better off with day to day chats 😳  then wishing someone specially and grandly for a single day πŸ˜† I believe that it's not how to interact with them on their birthday, but how you interact with them everyday and then compare those moments with your birthday, if there is a negative effect to it, then you are not a true friend πŸ˜†

Okay, I just made that thing up πŸ€“ 🀣

Always stay happy πŸ€—

Here's a pretty gift for a pretty lady

I do not think we're even into friendship right now, this is just the beginning, we have loads to fun yet to come Sania, I'm happy we got to talk so much and I am looking forward to so much more πŸ€—

You are my Wattpad buddy now, and I'm so happy for that πŸ˜ƒ I can't wait for you to catch up on the ones I gave you the list yesterday You know I was just talking to my dad today and I told him that I want to get the After series and he said okay 😲 *tears of joy* :') 🀣 I'm so gonna read that in planes while going to India He told me to buy as much as I want to 😳 cause sitting in plane for 36 or so hours is tiring and boring πŸ˜† I am ordering them next week πŸ˜ƒ They'll be here within a month OMG I love romance novels 🀣 Cause I do that with my imaginary boyfriend ☺️ shh ☺️ 🀣 🀣

Okay, I'm done. It's still May 8th here, so HBD bitwa, lobe yahh πŸ€—

This is more than enough. Besides it's the thought that counts. :D
Thank you!πŸ€—
Yes, I did actually have a great day with family. (:
Okay, what exactly do you mean by naughty? Like define it.πŸ˜†
Isn't as bad? But is a little bit bad?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Thank you!=D
I'm not good at writing long messages either.😳 Very well said.πŸ‘
I try.😳 You know I've decided that I'm always gonna look at the positive side of whatever comes my way. :D
Aww, it really is pretty. Thanks bro. :P & thanks for calling me pretty even though you haven't seen me.🀣
Haha yeah, we can look forward to having heaps more conversations. If not on IF then on wattpad. πŸ˜‰
Yo, I'm happy I went back on wattpad as well. I'll try reading them soon. πŸ˜³ Woah, 36 hours.😳 Haha that's sweet of your dad. :D 
Hahaha. I imagine stuff as well. It's crazy.🀣
Thank you so much Keenal.πŸ€— Love yah too.<3
Yo, have you ever wore a sarree? 😳Edited by LatersBabyy - 8 years ago
It's been ages since I wore a lehnga. I want one. πŸ˜”
Note:India Forums does not permit posting of any content or material which is or can be construed as beingPlease do not use derogatory comments in reply to the stories published on Telly Buzz, India-Forums.The credibility of the site matter to us, and the comments in bad taste tend to invariably hurt the actors/production house/channel etc.So kindly, refrain from creating an unhealthy atmosphere for all, and keep your comments constructive.Also, please use the Rate It button if you want to just thank the author for posting the story.We encourage discussions more than just a"Thank you"post, so say more than just that. Thank You only posts will be deleted, at admin's discretion and member may face temporary ban to discourage such practice.
I wanna be a kid again. 😭