Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

"Ishkar" are equally disgusting!! (Page 2)

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ashvi-

Actor who plays doesnt matter yeah! i like him!! But Ri nd shikar r not same!!Ri is negative!!bt shikar is not!!its quite odd that shikar loves a girl who is already married!!bt to him he thinks ishani doesnt love rv nd that she is helpless now!!he neither proposed her nor askd her to was baa who startd the marriage track..when ishani acceptd it he too acceptd it happily!!till now he had his feelings within himself!maybe he would have thot that it is not right to confess her!!bt im sure once he cums to knw their past nd ishani's love for rv he would not interfere!!

only thing i wonder abt shikar is why cant he connect the dots and find out that ishani is lying!!

anyways everything is upto the cvs!!

he thinks that ishani doesn't love rv but he totally avoids the crucial matter that ishani is yet legally wife of rv in eyes of law despite being a lawyer. A proposal has come to him marrying ishani n he instantly accepts to marry a married gal. To me time hasn't yet come to reach in conclusion that shekhar is or will b wellwisher for ishveer b/c at starting ri was convinced as positive. Anyways,its ur choice that u like ishkar n its my choice i dislike ishkar as like as rari so i don't have eagerness to involve in any argument further that who is better b/w these cross couples.

..BlueBird.. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ashvi-

I dont want ishkar marriage bt i dnt knw why, ishkar scenes doesnt irk me like how rari does!!when rari comes i feel so irritated!!

btw radhika itself said that actors r not after ishveer ishkar nd all!!arjun too said not to get personal with this!!

Same here.. I m also not supporting ishkar marriage but I didn't find them as disgusting as Rari,even i m liking their scenes, but i can't watch rari onscreen for a second I usually skips their scenes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:35am | IP Logged
You are free to post your opinions on a character and coupling within the realms of the forum rules which state clearly that one should not use words which will only serve to incite fans on the forum. 
You have clearly stated in your post that you are bashing a couple, and bashing is strictly not allowed.

As you wouldnt like such unsavoury words to be said about your favourites the same respect should be given to other

If such language and rule breaking continues, WL will be raised.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top