India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Pragya AUs from May 5th Episode

putturani IF-Dazzler
putturani
putturani

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
So there was SO much potential in both the "I'll tell the world we never slept together scene" at the beginning of the May 5th episode and the closet scene at the end but I personally felt a little disappointed with both. Such a monumental line in the first scene and it was glossed over by the CVs.
And the closet scene too was very problematic. I think she should have rightfully flinched away from him or pushed him away after being slapped by him just the previous day. So decided to write some AUs for both scenes here, please contribute if you have any.

Street scene lines from the episode:

Abhi: I promise ke main tum iss rishte se hamesha aazad kardoonga...aur poori dunya se keh doonga ke hum husband-wife the magar hamare beech koi pati patni ka rishta nahi tha taaki tumhe future main tumhe koi problem na ho 

[I promise that I'll free you from this relationship...and I'll tell the entire world that although we were husband and wife there were no marital relations (sexual) between us at all so that you won't have any problem in the future]

AU:

Pragya1:

Steps closer to him until their breaths are mingling

Koi pati-patni ka rishta nahi tha? Toh phir isse aap kya kehte hai? Hamari saasein joh kab ke ek huwe hai? Hamare jaan joh kitne baar ek dusre se jude huwe hai, kya huwa agar hamare shareer ek nahi huwa toh?

[No husband-wife relationship? Then what do you call this? Our breaths, which intermingled ages ago? Our lives which have been bound together so many times, so what if our bodies haven't become one yet?]

Pragya 2: 

Accha? Aap dunya se ke dohge aur dunya maan jaayega? Aisi baatein sirf mardon ki zindagi mein chalti hai. Hum aurton ki zindagi mein sab humare baare mein sirf bura mante hai. Jaise ke aap hamesha hamare bura mante hai.

[Really? You will tell the world and the world will listen? Such things only work in a man's world. In us women's world everybody only wants to think the worst of us. Like you always think the worst of me.]

Please add any that come to mind! Those were powerful scenes/lines that will hopefully launch a thousand fics/drabbles/AUs!

Edited by putturani - 05 May 2015 at 9:29pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

madras_108dent4uindiApplef-Nimmy-kubarePRINCESS_ALISHA

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
thanks for making the thread rani!

the closet scene:

P: Yeh hi baat aap door reh kar bhi keh sakhte. (You don't have to stand so close to say this)

A: Kyun? Mera paas aane se tumhe farak padta hai? (Why? Does my standing close do something to you?)

P: Mujhe kyun farak padne laga? (Why would it do anything to me?)

Edited by -mina- - 05 May 2015 at 10:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indi-Nimmy-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
A: I promise ke main tum iss rishte se hamesha aazad kardoonga...aur poori dunya se keh doonga ke hum husband-wife the magar hamare beech koi pati patni ka rishta nahi tha taaki tumhe future main tumhe koi problem na ho

P: Really? How will you tell the world? Will you make a press-release? Give an interview? To whom and how are you going to explain that this marriage was never real? Don't go causing yourself problems to help me out. No need to change our pattern when everything is ending.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

putturaniindi-Nimmy-kubare

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
: I promise ke main tum iss rishte se hamesha aazad kardoonga...aur poori dunya se keh doonga ke hum husband-wife the magar hamare beech koi pati patni ka rishta nahi tha taaki tumhe future main tumhe koi problem na ho

P: Problem? Kaise problem? Aap aise keh denge aur pura duniya samajh jayega ke main shaadi ki layek hi nahin hoon. Hanh, phir koi problem nahin hoga. Good thought.

(What problem? If you say that then the world will readily understand I'm not even worth marrying, Yes, then there won't be any problem.)

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
It's just really stunning that he's actually concerned with this aspect of things. Where did that come from?!! Feels totally left field to me.

putturani IF-Dazzler
putturani
putturani

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

: I promise ke main tum iss rishte se hamesha aazad kardoonga...aur poori dunya se keh doonga ke hum husband-wife the magar hamare beech koi pati patni ka rishta nahi tha taaki tumhe future main tumhe koi problem na ho

P: Problem? Kaise problem? Aap aise keh denge aur pura duniya samajh jayega ke main shaadi ki layek hi nahin hoon. Hanh, phir koi problem nahin hoga. Good thought.

(What problem? If you say that then the world will readily understand I'm not even worth marrying, Yes, then there won't be any problem.)

A: Kya matlab ki tum shaadi ki layak hi nahi ho? Tumne kaise sab gharwaalon ko apni jaadu mein phas chuki ho. Daadi ki itni khayal rakti ho, bunty aur bubli ke bhi...sirf mere saath tumne aisa kiya

Edited by putturani - 05 May 2015 at 10:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Asma-kubare-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
A: Kyun? Mera paas aane se tumhe farak padta hai? (Why? Does my standing close do something to you?)

P: Hanh, farak padta hai. Aapke pyaar aur aap ki aanewale kal dono Tanu se hai, toh mera pas aane aapka koi zaroorat nahin. (Yes, it makes a difference. Your love and your future are both with Tanu, so there's no need for you to come close to me)

With apologies for my overambitious Hindi LOL

putturaniindiAsma-kubare

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by putturani

A: Kya matlab ki tum shaadi ki layak hi nahi ho? Tumne kaise sab gharwaalon ko apni jaadu mein phas chuki ho. Daadi ki itni khayal rakti ho, bunty aur bubli ke bhi...sirf mere saath tumne aisa kiya

Arre Rani! Your writing voice turned sympathetic to Abhi LOL Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

Go to top