India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

our journry

softyy Groupbie
softyy
softyy

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
hey guys i am new here.For the very first time trying my hand on somethig like this.well i am a great fan of ishra and loves the bickering part of their chemistry ad going to write something on it not related to the storyline of the show.if u people like it then and only then i can write further as i always need a push.sorry for any mistakes now giving my words a halt i am gonna start it i the next post

softyy Groupbie
softyy
softyy

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
characters
RAMAN KUMAR BHALLA
a leading business tycoon at a very young age.well manered.loves his family the most.can turn the world upside down for his near and dear ones.cant be cotrolled when angry.good looking
ISHITA IYER
a beautiful girl inside out.dentist by profession.consider her family her world.do not get a rise in temprament so easily .
BOTH FAILED IN LOVE AND NOW DO NOT WANT ANY SPECIAL ONE TO COME IN THEIR LIVES.
MIHIR ARORA
adopted by the bhallas.sole confidate of raman and always works in favour of the happiness of family.very sweet natured.
MIHIKA IYER
cousin of ishita with a very short temprament and always ready to fight
rest of the characters are same as show-the bhalla and the iyer family new characters will be introduced later by time
IYER HOUSE
''MIKU GET UP NA YAAR''
''akka just two minutes please''
''madam tere do minute pichle ek ghante se chal rahe hain,aab utth i to main amma jhko teri kal ki harkat batau''
;''NO NO NO ,Iam up''
''so now madam as u r up u are also coming with me to temple''
''akka,pub shub holhta to sochti but temple''
'haa vandu akka,miku and temple,bhagwan ne darke bhag jana hai isse dekh ke aur waise bhi mere hot jiju ko to bas mai hi milne wali hu isse sone do na,aur ghar mai chor aaye to ek bhoot bhi to chaiye usse darake bhagane ko,NO''
"mai bhoot aap ruko jarra"
"ishu, miku aaram se''
45 MINUTES LATER
V-"miku 5 min me bathroom se baahar aa ni to aaj lunch tu bana"
I-kya akka mujhe aaj lunch karna hai 3 days baad ni
MIHIKA COMING TO THE DINING ROOM-DEKHNA JAB MAI DINNER BANAUGI NA aap to ugli chat te reh jaoge
V-ishu i m gonna faint miku and dinner
I-akka let me call the ambulance aaj hum dono marijo ko lene aane ke liye
m-periamma dekho in dono ko mujhe tang kar re hai
mrs iyer-ishu do ni teen mareej mujhe bhi to ginno
m-mujhe to aapse baat hi ni karni do mera naashta
i-aab in madam ko manana padega akka bye
v-amma aajkal ishu phir se normal ho ri hai dhire dhire to use ek chotte se break pe bhej de
mrs i-idea ta achha hai par wo jaigi?
v-haa amma ,when i am here u dont fear
MEANWHILE AT BHALLA HOUSE
MRS B-raman puttar aaj to office na jaa dekh to jara apni halat abhi to bukhar bhi ni gaya aur tu office chal diya
r--maa, relax i am fine aur bas ek hi to meeting hai jaldi aa jauga
mihir-bhai aap aaj rest karo maine aapki meeting postpone ar di
r-aur is meherbani ke liye aapne kiss se poocha tha sir
mr b- mujhse,aur maine kuch ni sunna tu do din ghar se baahar kadam ni rakhega
r-par papa wo meeting...
mr b-while cutting raman inbetween"chup kar aur jaake aaram kar haalat dekh aapni"
raman without an choice went to his room
m-papa maine socha ki bhai ko kuch time kam se door rakhte hai isliye ek holiday plan kiya hai unke liye
mr b- to thik hai tu aur raman ek mahine ki chutti par jane wale ho, aur usse abhi mat batana
m -par bhai manega??
mr b-jaroor manega.
PRECAP-REVELATION OF HOLIDAY PLAN
please guys tell me if u want me to continue this and give your valuable comments

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DEEPIKAA0123

DEEPIKAA0123 IF-Dazzler
DEEPIKAA0123
DEEPIKAA0123

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
awesome story continue soon.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index