Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

what is arjun's mission?? (Page 2)

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heavens_Kiss

I don't know what Arjun's mission is but I do know that if he hurts Sammy Neil will kill him and Radhika will slap himLOL so he better not try anything fast!Ouch

n u know i want that LOL. i want to see how neil ll thrash him when sam's heartbreak ll happen.. i want to see neil stand fr his best friend and yes till then sara ll happen too,
so neil radhika together ll give arjun

acoustichearts1 Groupbie
acoustichearts1
acoustichearts1

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
You know when ppl wnat to destroy something it is often personal than professional and looking at Arjun's motivations I will definitely say it is something intimately related to his private life! 

Edited by acoustichearts1 - 05 May 2015 at 10:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vrushika321mahiwayyy-allizwell-

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by acoustichearts1

You know when ppl wnat to destroy something it is often personal than professional and looking at Arjun's motivations I will definitely say it is something intimately related to his private life! 

so related to arjun's family or his sister 
SayaneeH.Lecter IF-Dazzler
SayaneeH.Lecter
SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Looking handsome n more handsome I guess LOL .. I still don't have any clue what he is up to but whatever it is I am in for it .. Bass Aham must appear on the screen 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..sahana..Ri21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SayaneeH.Lecter

Looking handsome n more handsome I guess LOL .. I still don't have any clue what he is up to but whatever it is I am in for it .. Bass Aham must appear on the screen 

true.. hope he joins BS soon then we ll get to see him everyday

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SayaneeH.Lecter

SayaneeH.Lecter IF-Dazzler
SayaneeH.Lecter
SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by SayaneeH.Lecter

true.. hope he joins BS soon then we ll get to see him everyday

Eagerly waiting for the same 

Ri21

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MS-CaptainCool

Nice predictions.. really liking this mysterious man arjun. .. His real intensions are under tight wraps and sometimes he himself throwing some hints through his dialogues... aham got a very good character to portray after karn in mb. .. pity for sam if arjun intensions are to use her for achieving his mission...
H
True that...Thumbs UpSam at present looks like falling for him over his mysterious ways, his focussed look, his charming talks...I can't imagine the poor thing's heart broken all over again if acc to Ri's prediction of his sis being killed in the same accident...Ouchnooo...pls...the poor heart won't be able to bear that the glitters is truly not gold...Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahiwayyyRi21

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acoustichearts1

D'oh...abhi dil judey bhi nahi...
Ki tootne ke asaar saaf nazar Aate hainCry

Ri21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index