Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: acoustichearts1

You know when ppl wnat to destroy something it is often personal than professional and looking at Arjun's motivations I will definitely say it is something intimately related to his private life! 

so related to arjun's family or his sister 
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Looking handsome n more handsome I guess ๐Ÿ˜† .. I still don't have any clue what he is up to but whatever it is I am in for it .. Bass Aham must appear on the screen 
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

Looking handsome n more handsome I guess ๐Ÿ˜† .. I still don't have any clue what he is up to but whatever it is I am in for it .. Bass Aham must appear on the screen 

true.. hope he joins BS soon then we ll get to see him everyday
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ri21

true.. hope he joins BS soon then we ll get to see him everyday

Eagerly waiting for the same 
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MS-CaptainCool

Nice predictions.. really liking this mysterious man arjun. .. His real intensions are under tight wraps and sometimes he himself throwing some hints through his dialogues... aham got a very good character to portray after karn in mb. .. pity for sam if arjun intensions are to use her for achieving his mission...

H
True that...๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผSam at present looks like falling for him over his mysterious ways, his focussed look, his charming talks...I can't imagine the poor thing's heart broken all over again if acc to Ri's prediction of his sis being killed in the same accident...nooo...pls...the poor heart won't be able to bear that the glitters is truly not gold...๐Ÿคข
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: acoustichearts1

You know when ppl wnat to destroy something it is often personal than professional and looking at Arjun's motivations I will definitely say it is something intimately related to his private life! 

...abhi dil judey bhi nahi...
Ki tootne ke asaar saaf nazar Aate hain๐Ÿ˜ญ
Ri21 thumbnail
whatever the mission is but at the end of the day we know sam ll be the one who ll be shattered..
Kri_19_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yesterday's episode was way better than the past 2-3 episodes. Was so glad to see Arjun back but yes like all of you were discussing even I'm scared that Sam will be shattered in the end. I'm just praying to God (Actually to the cvs๐Ÿ˜†) that Arjun falls in love with Sam while he's in BS.
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TaherifiedMe

Yesterday's episode was way better than the past 2-3 episodes. Was so glad to see Arjun back but yes like all of you were discussing even I'm scared that Sam will be shattered in the end. I'm just praying to God (Actually to the cvs๐Ÿ˜†) that Arjun falls in love with Sam while he's in BS.

hoping the same ๐Ÿ˜ญ