Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Salman Khan Conviction Case-All Discussions here (Page 168)

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:02am | IP Logged
LOL. Bail Plea itni jaldi? LOL This is turning out to be a joke like seriously! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...-Riya-...princessunara-Swetha-YD.AH

guftagoo IF-Rockerz
guftagoo
guftagoo

This court ke chakkar system in our country sucks in general. Recently I went to court for a personal reason and came to know about a lawyer's strike which was happening since few days. I did call the lawyer to get info regarding the strike and he told me, the strike was called off. When I reached the court , I was told that the strike was still on. For me, it was still OK since I live in the same city but there was a couple sitting beside me, who came to attend the proceedings from a different city altogether.

They missed the proceedings last time 'coz they couldn't afford the ticket and the judge warned them to compulsorily attend the next one, failure of which would result in issual of an arrest warrant against this couple.

So they travelled from Jharkand and came to my city only to find out about this strike. Poor couple were broken since they were fighting for their property since many years and were tired of these court ke chakkar. When they somehow managed to attend, all their resources went waste. Such strikes happen very often these days.

Funnily even a few weeks earlier, there was another strike when a constable killed a lawyer inside the court room itself in Lucknow. Many didn't know about the strike even then. People spend so many bucks to even reach the court and here there is a new strike everyday at a drop of hat.

And these are just problems on the surface. Don't even get me started with the witness protection problems and rich getting away with stuff. I'll end up writing one more huge essay. Honestly, I'm sick and tired of this hungama. Whoever coined this justice delayed is denied is a genius.

Even a person like me with a decent financial background feels so frustrated..can't even imagine plight of the poor.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

dinki24Moodybluenoor321Piyatrix...-Riya-...-allizwell-anitaraniTheEmpressNestleToulouserogerrocksprincessunaracharminggenie-Swetha-YD.AH

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

He recklessness has cost another human his life. Isn't the victim a human too? Does not his life count? Just b/c he does not have unlimited bank balance,  is a philanthropist and some superstar, does not his life matter? Just b/c somebody is poor, their life does no matter anymore.B town is making fun of itself.Dead

Edited by siberianpigeon - 06 May 2015 at 5:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sugarhugsprincessunaraYD.AH

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:03am | IP Logged
What else to expect from these losers!
Mr. Bachchan was against SM when it got world recognition because he totally disagreed with the film and believed it gave wrong image of India Silly

These losers wants to prove that everyone in india got a luxury Juhu house, fancy cars, jimmy shoe shoes, hermes bags, designer clothes etc.!

Accoridng to them if you are poor then it's your choice, because instead of sleeping on the streets you can go sleep in a luxury house because you got the choice appearantly Silly

PATHETIC AND CHEAP!
These losers who make such insensitive statements, may they all become so poor that they can only sleep on streets then we will see if they will make such insensitive comments again !!

SHAME ON these bollywood celebrities!

India is one of the countries that got huge amount of poverty! but these losers ignores it and blames government for everything!

If they care so much then go and buy house for all those who sleeps on the streets if you really want to drive irresponsibly on the roads and if you so desperate to drive on the footpaths also now.

Edited by Meherbaan - 06 May 2015 at 5:33am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Pocketsam1602dinki24Pharma3sugarhugspallavi_Moodyblue..FallAndFly..noor321-allizwell-...-Riya-...Scorpio_VelvetVeni-Vidi-ViciMrs.PeanutsNestleToulouseani_grprincessunaracharminggenieYD.AH

Hifah IF-Sizzlerz
Hifah
Hifah

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:04am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4371879&TPN=160
Poor mids ka note parh lo koi
Make new thread n start updating there.
Thnxxx
-Robin- IF-Stunnerz
-Robin-
-Robin-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Harish Salve should change his last name
from Salve to Slave LOL
NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged
India Today @IndiaToday 31s31 seconds ago

Salman Khan sentenced to 5 years in jail, bail plea to be heard shortly #SalmanVerdict

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-YD.AH

Scorpio_Velvet IF-Sizzlerz
Scorpio_Velvet
Scorpio_Velvet

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Govt should increase tax of these BW douches and and build homes for those in streets. Lets see how many of these blaming the poor will agree to that. 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Pocketsam1602dinki24Pharma3Baarish.Moodybluenoor321Veni-Vidi-Vici--Ariana--PRAGD-allizwell-anitaraniMeherbaanStar_girlNestleToulouseprincessunaraYD.AH-Swetha-

Go to top