Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhinaya08

NDTV @ndtv

Salman Khan's lawyers move Bombay High Court for bail. Senior counsel Harish Salve to argue his case #SalmanVerdict http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/live-updates-salman-khan-in-mumbai-for-final-verdict-on-2002-hit-and-run-case-760786 ...

NDTV @ndtv

Bombay High Court expected to hear Salman Khan's bail plea at 4:30 pm #SalmanVerdict

I hope there is a power cut. 😆
PRAGD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Paresh Rawal- @Babu_Bhaiyaa
Even Sanjay Jha seems to be brilliant &more logical than some of these Bollywood personalities..with those kind of statements #SalmanVerdict

-CalmChor- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scorpio_Velvet

Salve was acting holier than thou talking about corruption on all TV channels couple of years ago. #Moneymatters. 

hahaha yeah  ...but again it's his profession, he's devil's advocate, he needs to appear for criminal and make them innocent, in return he gets money ...I think it's nothing to do with corruption or other related issues ...

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bigDecs

he will be out dekhna abhi bail hone wali hai 

Thats true...but atleast he has been pronounced guilty. Fans can no longer argue that 'You were not there so let the courts decide if he is guilty or not'. 😆
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Disgusting. Can't say I didn't expect this. But this is disgusting. My heart, thoughts, and prayers go out to the victims and their families.

To all th supporters of Salman: if this happend, God forbid, to someone you knew personally you're reacting would be so different. :-/
-CalmChor- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Robin-

Jail at 12 and Bail at 5 👏

This script is better than sallu's movies 😆

But you can't win FL and defeat 9tanki 😳😆
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Looks like the real player came out. 

They knew the verdict was going to be against them. Hence the dummy lawyer while Slave prepared for the HC step, also to save his own reputation. Scripted reality show. 😆
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bollywood Gandu @BollywoodGandu  

If this Farah or Abhijeet types were the judges they would have sentenced the victims family for 5 years instead.

High court is open till 5 pm and Salman is yet to get the papers from sessions court.