Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Salman Khan Conviction Case-All Discussions here (Page 116)

Scorpio_Velvet IF-Sizzlerz
Scorpio_Velvet
Scorpio_Velvet

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MakhanMalaai-

OMGGG.. people think it's Farah Khan from TMK.. LMMMAAAOOO.. It's Suzzane's behen..LOLLOL

Is it her hubby who's a drug dealer?

DianaPrince IF-Sizzlerz
DianaPrince
DianaPrince

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Originally posted by Chippeshwini

Originally posted by Mages

this thread seems to make salman a terrorist...cold-blooded murderer...serial killer...
yes...salman is wrong...drunk driving is an offence..he should be punished...but that doesn't mean the victims are right and innocent...first of all...is foothpath is a place to sleep when they are so many cars...being driving in conscious state and drunk state driving around crazily at the middle of the night...giving excuses as poverty is lame...your safety comes first...either go home or find a place...secondly corrupted government of India...if they look around the globe...its shame that the entire world has achieve heights of success...revamp their country...build so many properties for their people that sleeping on footpath has been reduced and in certain places its banned(my country singapore)...they have a stable fair law for their people...immediate action if convicted by law not drag a case for 20 yrs...if instead of stuffing their pockets with public hard earned money...they unite to change their country to a safe and better place...all this would not have happen...the first in every country law is when an accident or drunk driving happens...vehicle license are confiscated by the police and ceased on the spot that the drivers cannot drive a vehicle again...there is always traffic police patrolling every hour to catch illegal parking...drunk driving...if caught bring them to custody...where are this basic laws in India when most countries practices this law...there should be ministers helping their people in the need of their difficult times...there should be tracking system in taxis...autos...buses to locate drivers...keeping the fear in their hearts...they are being watched...some countries has this system...my country has this law going for years...still going strong...i don't say crime doesn't happen...but its reduced...most countries womens are safe...less accidents happens...reduce of drunk driving...rapes...due to such laws...what is India actually...such a beautiful country filled with mysteries mythology...histories...gods country...this corruppted people ruin the whole country...Delhi which is famously known for capital of India...is now known as capital of rape...the country has become a serious joke...

salman is wrong in drunk driving...so does the victims who slept on foothpath...so does the government who can't even provide basic facilities to their people...create a strict law...revamp the country...its shame to know in 21st century mordern technology world...there are people sleeping on footpath...roads...there are people begging for money...food...

I agree with you that our government has many avenues to look into. The govt needs to speedily decrease the rate of poverty and make more arrangements for the same.

With that said, I think it's highly unfair to accuse or call the poor guilty to sleep on a footpath? IF they had their way, they'd be sleeping on satin sheets of puffy feathery mattresses. They can't go home nor find a place with the resources they have.

Yes, it may be possible that they haven't tapped the right ways to generate income or find some sort of lodging, but I'm guessing a total lack of money may make this a pretty difficult fare?

You say a footpath is not for sleeping, it MOST definitely is not a place for driving, and I'm not trying to regurgitate the dialog from Jolly LLB in this. You can't defend this point by saying there are so many cars out on the road at night, because they are meant to remain on the road, not on a footpath

I'm not trying to deliver a victim card to the poor, I'm just saying, it's helluva lot easier to say "find a home and stay safe" to someone who doesn't have a home.

I completely agree with you...i can understand the poverty issue but find a safe place...footpath is not a place to sleep...even cycling happens on a foothpath...whether its a car...lorry... bike or bicycle...footpath is definitely not a place to sleep...safety comes first...

as for salman...he did an offence...he should be punished...but punishment should be fair...any kind of public figure they has to go through the punishment ordinary citizen go through too

Edited by Mages - 06 May 2015 at 2:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chippeshwini

MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-CalmChor- Senior Member
-CalmChor-
-CalmChor-

log yahan essay likh rahe hain ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PocketSilent_Eyes_BinKuchKahe.DianaPrinceYD.AH

Padfoot_Prongs IF-Sizzlerz
Padfoot_Prongs
Padfoot_Prongs

Originally posted by LadyDabangg

LIVE: "Heartbroken over the news. Sentence should be modified on humanitarian grounds." - @SonuSood #SalmanVerdict

Geek

or kitna kare. Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DianaPrince

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Thanks Goodness, someone called her out.

Rajeev Masand retweeted Farah Khan

Wow, just wow. She equates poverty/desperation with sheer foolishness/irresponsibility.

Rajeev Masand added,

Farah Khan @FarahKhanAli
It's like penalising a train driver because someone decided to cross the tracks and got killed in the bargain. #salmankhancase

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

HollymirchiBaarish.swati82IAmLuvBollyraj80anitaraniDianaPrinceBullsEye777ChippeshwiniprincessunaraYD.AHnaadanmasakalli

MY-WAY IF-Sizzlerz
MY-WAY
MY-WAY

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissBahanji

Originally posted by LadyDabangg

They go on vaccation too?? :O

LIVE: Bombay High Court goes on vacation on Friday. Defense doesn't have much time to appeal for bail. #SalmanVerdict

yup they go on vacations. some petition is going on to decrease or cancel their vacations. not likely to happen.

Bombay High Court bhi 5 saal ke liye Jail mein dal do. Bhai ki bail ke time vacation par kaise ja sakte hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Padfoot_ProngsYD.AH

Go to top