Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Alia had the guts to say he's wrong. Massive respect for the girl. She has more common sense than most of these BW ass kissers combined. None of them have the right to make fun of her GK now.  Edited by Scorpio_Velvet - 8 years ago
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I don't care abt sallu getting jailed or what not.
But stupidity of most bollywood stars tweeting  is just πŸ˜†
Edited by ShylockHolmes - 8 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

People are taking me seriously.. I think I would give a good competition to these celebs tweets..🀣

You looked at that one comment ehh and assumed whatever you wanted.. Hilarious..

Always include thisπŸ˜† Sarcasm Motivational Poster by AlexisAuer
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
As it turns out, Alia Bhatt has more common sense than all the others tweeting combined. She acknowledged that he was wrong.

And talking about how nice he is today is akin to the defense bringing up his charity work to get a lesser sentence IMO.  

S_H_Y thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch

Human beings with brains n all actually did that?? 😲 🀒 πŸ₯±

check  #cutforbeiber πŸ˜†
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Zoom TV @ZoomTV  

Raj Babbar: Respect the verdict, Salman is a nice human being. He does charitable work. We all want his family to be strong in this period

Thank you Sir for respecting the verdict unlike Mr arjun kapoor & miss sonakshi sinha

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: princessunara

no he is actually saying - not to give excuses like blaming footpaths right? Asking BW to stop being hypocritical..

OHHH I just understood his tweet.. Bechare ko awein bura bhala bola..πŸ˜†
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
If Salman has done the crime, then he should be punished for that and since so many years are wasted in declaring the justice, now it should be done ASAP without any excuses. 
I do love his roles in his films, and will always do for his films like Baabul, etc. But if he is a criminal, then he SHOULD be punished and killing someone by irresponsible driving cannot be a mistake, its a crime!!!!!
S_H_Y thumbnail
Embedded image permalink
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bandwagon-er

I wouldn't really call myself a fan-and it's not so much about him as a person or an actor for me! It's just about me..about having these ideas and memories in my head which were manifestations of movies he did/roles he played..when the verdict flashed all those things came flooding back..and I need to deal with it..and I'll probably be okay in the next 10-15 minutes..coz I'm definitely more calm than I was when I first logged in!

Need to log out..thanks guys for listening/reading! Hope you guys get closure soon:)

Awww πŸ€—

It's okay
You'll be fine :)

I'm not so shaken up and reading comments here (eps Abby's) is helping actually..
I hope you're all well in end :)