Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ravibans

Alia BhattVerified account@aliaa08

It hurts when your own are punished, even if they are in the wrong. We love you and are standing by you

She'ill gonna stand in the jail too? πŸ˜‰
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pehchaan.Kaun

Trust me, it's not like we do not want Justice to prevail.. But truly there are 1000 more cases of crimes like terrorisms, cold-blooded murders and rapes.. From where I see this case is, the whole trial has made Salman's life miserable for last 13 yrs.. Although some people see his charity as a way to fool the law and judiciary, but personally I think he tried to redeem himself, and he started charity out of redemption.. Even the great Ashoka has killed 99 brothers of his before he started his redemption.. (Please note, I am not comparing Salman the 'killer' with the GREAT Ashoka, this is JUST an example)..

I think the 13 yrs of trauma and uncertainty of the trial, media haunting him and all is enough punishment for a criminal like Salman who did not do the accident/murder on purpose.. Even the Victim's family was ready to settle for money as it could help them lead a better life..

Practicality is, if Salman wasn't a known figure and JUST rich, the family would have settled for money offline LONG back and they would be content too .. I have been through such hit-and-run case personally.. If the killer/murderer/driver is an ordinary man, we see it from an angle and we are less vindictive.. But when the driver/murderer is a powerful and rich man, the whole perspective changes and we want punishment by hook or by crook..

This is also sad.. Anyways, let's hope whatever happens, happens for everyone's good.. Not just in favor of some crazy fanz of Salman's/crazy haters of Salman's..😊

I am not a salman hater but he did drive a car after having consumed alcohol, he took an action and actions have consequences. Maybe his sentence could be reduced but he cannot be just sent home without a punishment.
Yes, he has helped people but let me give you an example, if  government doctors , who selflessly
provide their services to the people  at very low pay kill one of their patients because of their negligence, should they not sued or dealt with accordingly because how does a single life matter when they are "saving lives".
Not comparing, but did Asoka rule a democracy or is this middle ages?

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: adventurousman

haha, same here

only 18min to go

18 mins for the trail to end not the comments πŸ˜†
JhakaasAccio thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Salman had the resources thus he could do charity & start looking like a better man -
What kind of logic is this though- "He has changed & has redeemed himself so should be left"
Other people don't have the resources so they should silently take the term cause they can't do charity o.O
How did he even become a better man/redeemed himself if he couldn't even own up to his crimes πŸ€”Edited by MaybeSomeday - 8 years ago
dev22 thumbnail
Will he go to the jail for 10 years?
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ravibans

Alia BhattVerified account@aliaa08

It hurts when your own are punished, even if they are in the wrong. We love you and are standing by you

Gerrr I wish you hadn't Alia. But at least you are acknowledging that he was in the wrong.  
Edited by IAmLuvBolly - 8 years ago
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Scorpio_Velvet

LMAO. Now Sallu deserves sympathy 'cos he got freedom for 13 years? If he was suffering, why did he lie? Could have pleaded guilty and made the process a lot more faster. 

πŸ˜† His lawyers and his absence were key reasons for the court dates to be postponed and people should feel sorry for him...

His team is pulling the same ruse in the buck case.. The last court ended early as Salman said he needs more time to prepare for defenceπŸ˜†
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: abby_girl30

Hahah same here hun, it's 3:30 am here but my sleep is gone πŸ˜†

I'm sleepy but just wanna read the comments here 😳

It's 2:30 at my end
Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

You made some valid points! It was manslaughter not premeditated murder! It would make a huge difference here in the US. But I still think using his charity work in court is lame. I defeats the purpose of charity or redemption. Most people do charity without ever speaking about it! 

Even though I am not that familiar with US laws, still that's why I guess the India Laws seems too much for me. I see people calling people like Salman a murderer while for me he isn't as I am used to U.S laws. He didn't go kill someone deliberately, so I don't call him or any person similar a murderer. 
But I wish U.S laws were strict on pedophiles. rapists. child molesters, and murderers, drug traffickers etc, but they aren't sadly :( They should all get death penalty! 
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
The absolute idiocy and lack of respect shown towards Indian judiciary, or even a wee bit of sympathy for the family of those killed- Bollywood never fails to amaze me.