Salman Khan Conviction Case-All Discussions here - Page 61

Posted: 8 years ago
LMAO. Now Sallu deserves sympathy 'cos he got freedom for 13 years? If he was suffering, why did he lie? Could have pleaded guilty and made the process a lot more faster. 
Originally posted by 9tanki

Why drag Modi into this ? Wasnt same people complaining about Salman when he was campaigning for Modi ? 

aaj logic ki baat na karo ...sab ke logic oil lene gaye ... even being human also started for this only and salman spend so many crores because he knows in future, judge will consider his good work ... log or logo ke logic ...sam aaj imagine TV pe hai ... 
Originally posted by Pehchaan.Kaun

Trust me, it's not like we do not want Justice to prevail.. But truly there are 1000 more cases of crimes like terrorisms, cold-blooded murders and rapes.. From where I see this case is, the whole trial has made Salman's life miserable for last 13 yrs.. Although some people see his charity as a way to fool the law and judiciary, but personally I think he tried to redeem himself, and he started charity out of redemption.. Even the great Ashoka has killed 99 brothers of his before he started his redemption.. (Please note, I am not comparing Salman the 'killer' with the GREAT Ashoka, this is JUST an example)..

I think the 13 yrs of trauma and uncertainty of the trial, media haunting him and all is enough punishment for a criminal like Salman who did not do the accident/murder on purpose.. Even the Victim's family was ready to settle for money as it could help them lead a better life..

Practicality is, if Salman wasn't a known figure and JUST rich, the family would have settled for money offline LONG back and they would be content too .. I have been through such hit-and-run case personally.. If the killer/murderer/driver is an ordinary man, we see it from an angle and we are less vindictive.. But when the driver/murderer is a powerful and rich man, the whole perspective changes and we want punishment by hook or by crook..

This is also sad.. Anyways, let's hope whatever happens, happens for everyone's good.. Not just in favor of some crazy fanz of Salman's/crazy haters of Salman's..😊

You made some valid points! It was manslaughter not premeditated murder! It would make a huge difference here in the US. But I still think using his charity work in court is lame. I defeats the purpose of charity or redemption. Most people do charity without ever speaking about it! 
[QUOTE=Too_Much]
Arjun Kapoor
@arjunk26

<small>

</small>

It doesn't matter what anyone or any court says he doesn't deserve this at any level...will stand by @BeingSalmanKhan no matter what...

And with this tweet Arjun has been unfollowed by moi Edited by abby_girl30 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

🤣

Its a little late to claim insanity?
Originally posted by Too_Much

Arjun Kapoor @arjunk26

It doesn't matter what anyone or any court says he doesn't deserve this at any level...will stand by @BeingSalmanKhan no matter what...

59 retweets 59 favorites

ek aur 🤢
I have never heard about any brain disorder before, but Salman is a diagnosed with Trigeminal neuralgia, one of the most painful conditions known to exist,.

salman made a mockery of himself..good job mr khan.

anyways, i can't stand this thread anymore..

goodbye

Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel are very content with this verdict ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

I'm so sleepy but this thrd is surprisingly fun to read too
I'm confused what I do.

haha, same here

only 18min to go
Originally posted by Too_Much

Arjun Kapoor @arjunk26

59 retweets 59 favorites

haan isska wajan jo ghataya tha Prem ratan ne 😆