Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I really don't understand the legal concept of paying monetary compensation for lesser or no jail time. Doesn't this say different types of justice for rich versus poor?

I will be honest, I feel bad for his family. But then, there are also his victims. The man that was killed the day of accident, the ones injured, the police officer dying a lonely miserable death in jail.

Are there any guarantees that he might not get jail time if he appeals? Because otherwise wouldn't it be wiser to serve the jail time now rather than when he's in his 50s or even 60s?

This tactic wont work in India. Italian marines who killed an Indian fisherman tried the same tactic and they were rapped by the SC. 
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Better deense would be
Salman khan is sole breadwinner of his family and extended family.
Show mercy.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .krackjack.

Defense lawyer has submitted balance sheet of Being Human.

LOL.

It was being prepared all these years for this purpose only. 
Drogon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The tweets from Bollywood are just nauseating. Better not to say anything at all than kiss the guy's ass. People really have no shame. 
mushqte thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Triumph for Democracy! Justice prevails. Hope the justice system remains stern and gives him the deserved punishment of over 10 yrs, also for wasting a good 13 yrs of the court.
It is culpable homicide, so no bail for him.
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

@Stardust_Magna: LIVE: Defense argument over, pleads with Salman's humanitarian work for three years imprisonment #SalmanVerdict
briahna thumbnail
Originally posted by: Too_Much

mid-day Infomedia @mid_day

Breaking: Salman Khan stops lawyer from reading about his heart condition for lesser quantum https://shar.es/1pBDYu  #SalmanVerdict

Times of India @timesofindia

Salman Khan has an illness, if he is jailed there should be some conditions for treatment: Lawyer

omggg..this is really getting lame now. don't be a coward...be brave and face the term!
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
How does the Indian system works confuses me a lot man :/

TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Salman's lawyer is so funny. I'm loving his arguments!
some people are taking side of victim family and making fun of salman family lol ... ðŸ˜†
showing their double standard ... 

salman ko jo bolna hai bolo why making fun of his family and their emotions  ðŸ˜¡