Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyBoy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SaMaiRa.

So just because there are other crimes that are going on, we should avoid this one? 

@Bold, Insensitivity on so many levels. 

Some will come up with either excuses or play the blame game rather than just accept the truth. It is beyond wrong to say that and it's heart-breaking that there are so many others like this person who are accusing the underprivileged for sleeping on the streets.. including Mr. Khan himself.
aisa thumbnail
I hate the hypocritical b.s.,I said nothing insensitive.We as a society like to judge people while we sit and hide behind the computer.
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Let see .
We are with you Salman khan
aisa thumbnail
Am f**king over this shit,were did I say salman needs to go free?
All am saying is life goes round and round we as a society are failing the homeless all those issues needed to be addressed.
I wander if salman going to jail will add some income to some pressed people? Way too pressed
BollyBoy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aisa

I hate the hypocritical b.s.,I said nothing insensitive.We as a society like to judge people while we sit and hide behind the computer.

You do not think it is insensitive to suggest that the homeless people sleeping on the footpath should be blamed for their own injuries/death? C'mon... get outta here with that BS!
Edited by BollyBoy - 8 years ago
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aisa

Yes, we are society with flaws and that's why Salman will get away scott free.

Salman Khan leaving his residence. #SalmanVerdict

Embedded image permalink
aisa thumbnail

Originally posted by: BollyBoy

Some will come up with either excuses or play the blame game rather than just accept the truth. It is beyond wrong to say that and it's heart-breaking that there are so many others like this person who are accusing the underprivileged for sleeping on the streets.. including Mr. Khan himself.

This is a very stupid comment by an idiot

Salman expected to enter from the back gate of sessions court. Mumbai Police gears up #SalmanVerdict @ibnlive

Embedded image permalink

Edited by MrsSalmanKhan - 8 years ago
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Let the justice served.
Keep this thread for updates