Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Salman Khan Conviction Case-All Discussions here

MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

marium.mariumglitter.Salrina_Ashvik.SoulMates.life4meAmritsari.JugniaparupanathCineFanLuversochonaEnycedollHashiBoo-Tulips-HifahElOqUeNcE_Darling_Breezy.BhataktiJawaniPehchaan.Kaunmix_of_emotionsBeautyful_MessMinzPieBeingBlunt

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
I want to trend #SalmanGoesToJail .

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

PocketneeveemdlmColossialsam1602metaphor4Pharma3Imperfect_OneWinniethePooh.Hate_youHollymirchiRuchi-interestkaamchorni..BhUvaNaCocoChanelRishi_grumpydwarfadventurousman-SunkissedDhaa-Ki-TikiiSakeenaOnyx.Moodybluesam.shaazihermione82MrsChandlerBing..FallAndFly..KwerkyEarlyYoungTimes--Ariana--ilovecrepesJhakaasAccioVeni-Vidi-ViciTargaryenTheJakeStar_girlMeherbaan-allizwell-saraaa.TheEmpressNimbuMirchiBinKuchKahe...Amri..Shivani_4uani_grWrackspurtprincessunaraAbhiLovesShreyaNestleToulouse*Dev.*YD.AH-Swetha-MR.KooL

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CineFanLuverBhataktiJawani

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
salmankhan...first of all, the world's bhai is not going to jail.

secondly, tell me this, if you knew that ur mahatma bhai ran his jeep over one of your family members,and killed them,  would you still love and cherish him?

like any responsible HUMAN BEING, if he had taken those injured to the hospital, or called for help, that would have helped. but what he does...he ran as fast as he can from the CRIME SCENE to his papa salims arms. months later he  joined the camp called...BEING HUMAN. today he is comfortably selling t-shirts...beinghuman.

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

PocketmdlmColossialImperfect_OnePharma3pinky_rajatfanRuchi-interestburnedlace-JollyJabeen-JBspsharmilaDhaa-Ki-Tiki-SunkissedaadkadventurousmanCocoChanelMoccoLattecinerariaKwerkyMeherbaanStar_girl..Amri..-allizwell-saraaa.atominisNimbuMirchi--Ariana--PRAGDWrackspurt*Dev.*ani_grprincessunara-Swetha-YD.AH

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by briahna

salmankhan...first of all, the world's bhai is not going to jail.

secondly, tell me this, if you knew that ur mahatma bhai ran his jeep over one of your family members,and killed them,  would you still love and cherish him?

like any responsible HUMAN BEING, if he had taken those injured to the hospital, or called for help, that would have helped. but what he does...he ran as fast as he can from the CRIME SCENE to his papa salims arms. months later he  joined the camp called...BEING HUMAN. today he is comfortably selling t-shirts...beinghuman.

+1 Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ColossialRuchi-interest-Sunkissed--Ariana--briahnaMeherbaan*Dev.*

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

sayangmarium.mariumnana5divinity11salmankhanrulzsochona.SoulMates.life4memelfnsRozy77-Arsal-CineFanLuverDhaa-Ki-TikiINEFFABLEElOqUeNcEHashiBoo-PinaColada-Pehchaan.Kaun_Darling_Beautyful_MessBeingBluntmalec.MinzPiemix_of_emotions

awesomegurti IF-Stunnerz
awesomegurti
awesomegurti

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Verdict time 11:30 AM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MainePyaarKiya

MinzPie IF-Stunnerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

You have your own perception of looking at things, I have my own. Don't question mine. I believe what I believe and you are welcome to believe what you want. Neither were you at the scene, neither was I. But still you know more than me who ran when and which direction and how. Good for you.. I'm accepting both verdicts, against or for.

If justice is served, GOOD, but I will always love him. - - I see it as a MISTAKE, he is not a TERRORIST or a MURDERER the way you always PUT IT. He may have committed a crime but he didn't intend too. - but if that satisfies your dis-likeness, continue all you want..

You see it as selling t-shirts, I see it as donating. Helping those in need.

and lastly, everyone can input their opinions and expect them to be respected, whether against salman or for salman but no one has the right to question "why salman fans still like him" . That's really shouldn't bother anybody.

+100

Edited by MiniRulz - 05 May 2015 at 8:47pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nana5salmankhanrulzsochonalife4memelfnsINEFFABLEElOqUeNcEPehchaan.KaunMainePyaarKiyaBeingBlunt

Go to top