Asha Negi AT #19: Welcome to the World of Hosting Negi! - Page 91

Posted: 8 years ago

Watch Indian Idol Junior only on @SonyTV. #1DayForIIJFinale Pre Finale- Saturday 8:30PM Grand Finale- Sunday 8:00PM

And of course @VishalDadlani@salim_merchant@AshaNegi7 and @Hussainkk12 - you guys were AWESOME! We made some great memories together 

Sonakshi's insta post

aslisona What an amazing end to an amazing journey! Will always be so glad that#IndianIdolJunior was my first ever tv show! @vishal.dadlani@salimmerchant,@ashanegi, hussain the kids, the parents, the entire sony team and the fremantle team, thank you for being a part of this wonderful journey with me! I take back only fond memories :) will miss seeing u all every sunday

Rithvik and Asha feature in the "Mera Bolly Guru" article of DNA After Hrs Ranveer and SRK 

Text from the article -Teacher's Day Special: Mera Bollywood Guru

Asha Negi

If there's one actor I would love to learn from, it is Ranveer Singh, just for the way he is. I would love him to teach me to be mad and happy like him. And of course, as an actor, I would like to learn some basics from him. He is so different in Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram Leela and Lootera. I want him to teach me voice modulation, especially, the way he delivered his dialogue in Lootera.

Same pic in both tweets

Retweet if you enjoy @Hussainkk12 and @AshaNegi7 's hosting in this season's#IndianIdolJunior ..? #Tellychakkar

Retweet if you enjoy @Hussainkk12 and @AshaNegi7 's hosting in this season's#IndianIdolJunior ..? #Tellychakkar

Vaishnav has been eliminated. Congratulations Nahid, Nityashree and Ananya for entering as the finalists in the TOP 3. #IIJGrandFinale

Guys! Don't forget to catch the GRAND FINALE of #IndianIdolJunior tomorrow at 8 PM! Keep tweeting with #IIJGrandFinale :D