Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

PIKU Reviews and Boxoffice collections (Page 70)

you2 IF-Sizzlerz
you2
you2

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:09am | IP Logged
^^^Kangana is absolutely right about herself,PC,Anushka and Deepika..making a differenceThumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HZAnitakawal_takBasilisk-MariaMars-

Kamala05 IF-Sizzlerz
Kamala05
Kamala05

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:55am | IP Logged

1. 5:53 AM - 13 May 2015 · Details
      " data-you-follow="false" data-follows-you="false" data-you-block="false">

It's such a humbling & amazing feeling to see so much love for #Rana and #Piku! Thank you everyone! http://bit.ly/RanaAndPiku-TheJourneyOfLove ...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ILuvFawadSanaya..NeverGiveUp..Hermione..kawal_takBasiliskIHeartDeepika.delightful.NestleToulouse

Kamala05 IF-Sizzlerz
Kamala05
Kamala05

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Piku box office collection: Deepika Padukone and Amitabh Bachchan's family drama grosses Rs 33.72 crore!

Dippy, Big B and Irrfan starrer has continued to rake in good money at the box office...

After Akshay Kumar and Shruti Haasan starrer Gabbar Is Back, its Shoojit Sircar's directorial venture Piku which has got cash registers jingling and how! Starring Deepika Padukone, Amitabh Bachchan and Irrfan Khan in the lead, the film released last Friday and since then has stayed rocky at the Indian box office. But what's even more impressive is that Piku has also performed well in international markets. In fact, it has already become the biggest opener of 2015 overseas. Now that's  indeed impressive. Well, if Deepika's latest offering continues to fare well at then it won't be long before it enters the Rs 50 crore club.

Total box office collection in India

Film critic and trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted the updated figures of Piku a while back. He wrote on the popular social networking site Twitter, "#Piku continues its VICTORY MARCH on weekdays! Fri 5.32 cr, Sat 8.70 cr, Sun 11.20 cr, Mon 4.40 cr, Tue 4.10 cr. Total - 33.72 cr."

Boxofficeindia report

The trade portal pointed out, "The film is heading for a 39-40 crore nett first week and with weekdays showing strong trend it should hold well in week two despite release of Bombay Velvet though weaker competition could have really pushed the business further."

Upcoming release

While Piku has been ruling at the box office so far, things could get tougher for the film as Anurag Kashyap's ambitious project Bombay Velvet starring Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma and Karan Johar is coming out this Friday. But since BB is not a typical Bollywood masala entertainer, its very much likely that Deepika, Big B and Irrfan starrer will continue to do good business.

Pravin Seta @PravinSeta
Piku will make you laugh ,cry and smile Must watch film for Amitabh , Deepika & Irrfan Khan Surprise to see Moushami after so many years
20 h
Ruchika Sachdeva @_Bodice
Deepika Padukone wears a boxy white top from our SS15 collection for the promotional tour of her new movie - Piku. http://t.co/2tSPQDWxcI
41 m
Niharika Sahni @NiharikaSahni88
@akshayerathi MM can't beat Avengers for sure. Bombay Velvet may earn a little but it won't recover. A 90 crore Kashyap film is just wrong!
2 h
Tania @TaniaGermany
@SrBachchan News: "I wanted to work with Amitabh Bachchan and Deepika Padukone" - Irrfan Khan - Bollywood Hungama http://t.co/WPcJ3llh11
53 m
TheReal Yudaaa @WaehLah
Did you know: Irrfan Khan saved Deepika Padukone from getting injured on Piku sets - watch video! http://t.co/zoyJoZmptB
18 m
Martine Rodney @martinerodney
Box Office: Deepika Padukone And Amitabh Bachchan's Piku Wins Hearts All Over! http://t.co/tTTiAJOUmv
8 h
SFIM LIMITED @sfimlimited
Exclusive News (I wanted to work with Amitabh Bachchan and Deepika Padukone - Irrfan Khan | Latest Movie... http://t.co/a63FSEcjoK
6 h

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ILuvFawadSanaya..NeverGiveUp..Hermione..-Piku-Basiliskdelightful.

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Piku Beats Lifetime Business Of NH10

http://www.koimoi.com/box-office/deepikas-piku-beats-lifetime-business-of-anushkas-nh10-box-office/

May 13th, 2015 by Koimoi.com Team
Facebook Twitter Google+Shares : 724Comments ( 0 )

Deepika Padukone starrer Piku has made excellent business at the Box Office, so far. The movie has beaten the lifetime collections of movies like Ek Paheli LeelaDetective Byomkesh BakshyDum Laga Ke Haisha in 4 Days itself. And by completing its 5 days box office journey, Piku has beaten the Anushka Sharma starrer NH10s lifetime collections.

NH10 and Piku movie poster

NH10 and Piku movie poster

NH10 had done a total business of 32.10 crores nett at the Box Office in India, and by 33.87 crores nett collections till date, Piku now stands at No. 6, thus replacing NH10s position from the Top 10 Highest Grossers List of 2015.

Position

Movie

Lead Stars

Directors

India Nett

Baby

Akshay KumarTaapsee PannuRana DaggubatiAnupam Kher

Neeraj Pandey

Gabbar Is Back

Akshay Kumar, Shruti Haasan

Krish

Badlapur

Varun DhawanHuma QureshiYami GautamNawazuddin Siddiqui

Sriram Raghavan

Roy

Ranbir KapoorArjun RampalJacqueline Fernandez

Vikramjit Singh

Tevar

Arjun KapoorSonakshi SinhaManoj Bajpai

Amit Sharma

Piku

Amitabh BachchanDeepika PadukoneIrrfan Khan

Shoojit Sircar

NH 10

Anushka Sharma, Neil Bhoopalam, Darshan Kumaar

Navdeep Singh

Dum Laga Ke Haisha

Ayushmann Khurrana, Bhumi Pednekar

Sharat Katariya

Detective Byomkesh Bakshy

Sushant Singh Rajput

Dibakar Banerjee

Ek Paheli Leela

Sunny Leone, Jay Bhanushali, Mohit Alawat

Bobby Khan

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

welcomebroILuvFawadSanayaHZAnitaTheSmurfsTwinkie_Star-MariaMars--Piku-kawal_takBasiliskIHeartDeepika.Beautyful_MessNestleToulousedelightful.

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:06am | IP Logged
WOW
This just keeps getting better and better.
Go Deepu 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeSportsFreakILuvFawadSanayaSELINA_MV..NeverGiveUp..-MariaMars-DestroyedInLovekawal_takBasiliskdelightful.

shrikrishna Goldie
shrikrishna
shrikrishna

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Woah the movie is doing quite good.Excellent reviews. I was sure this movie is a flop but proved wrong.Planning to watch it tomorrow.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeSELINA_MVDestroyedInLove-MariaMars-kawal_takBasiliskdelightful.Beautyful_Mess

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Watched the movie over the weekend with my parents... did not go to cinema with much expectations, but came out very happy and satisfied with the results...
It's a beautiful movie with lots of heart and if you have aging parents you will so feel connected... 

My parents loved it to bits and sure there were tears and smiles,all the money spent on this one is worth it every single cent

Piku is deepika's movie and trust me i am no fan of hers always found her cery bland as an actor but she sure has work hard and she looked stunning

Big B he was great as the anxious always worried about his health cranky and more father and very embarrassing at times too but he was fun

Irfaan i had a big complain here he did not have much too do he is so good i wanted to watch more of him

Everything was top-notch 

By the time it ended was like oh its done

Full worth of money movie for me and my parents... happy we watched it on mother's day

My parents all smiles want more to ask for

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveewelcomebroSportsFreakSELINA_MVHZAnitaTwinkie_Star..NeverGiveUp..-Piku-DestroyedInLovekawal_takBasilisk-MariaMars-Beautyful_Messdelightful.

SELINA_MV Goldie
SELINA_MV
SELINA_MV

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrikrishna

Woah the movie is doing quite good.Excellent reviews. I was sure this movie is a flop but proved wrong.Planning to watch it tomorrow.
I'd also like that B4 because 'Piku" such non commercial title. But, when I saw the title songs, then the movie, I love Piku vm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shrikrishna

Go to top