Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

PIKU Reviews and Boxoffice collections - Page 59

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
manishalakhe @manishalakhe    4h 4 hours ago

miracle! I'm watching MAD MAX today and parents agreed to watch Piku in the next screen!

Saw Piku and what a brilliant performance by Deepika Padukone. By far the best actress we have right now. And what a lovely little film.

@ilovemithunda Yes Deepika is lovely, so nuanced and totally believable as a Bengali!

It's Piku Piku And Only Piku :) Here, There And Everywhere :) WoW!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Felt sad when shooting of Piku got over. Felt one phase of life has ended: Amitabh @SrBachchan http://www.abplive.in/livetv/#.VVR8YI4po28 ...

Embedded image permalink
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: you2

manishalakhe @manishalakhe    4h 4 hours ago

miracle! I'm watching MAD MAX today and parents agreed to watch Piku in the next screen!

Saw Piku and what a brilliant performance by Deepika Padukone. By far the best actress we have right now. And what a lovely little film.

@ilovemithunda Yes Deepika is lovely, so nuanced and totally believable as a Bengali!

It's Piku Piku And Only Piku :) Here, There And Everywhere :) WoW!!!

It's Piku Piku Piku in my eyes now. 😆
http://www.koimoi.com/box-office/piku-1st-wednesday-day-6-box-office-collections/

Piku : 1st Wednesday (Day 6) Box Office Collections 

May 14th, 2015 by Koimoi.com Team
  Shares : 37Comments ( 0 )

Deepika Padukone's Piku remained strong on its first Wednesday too. The film collected 4 crores on its sixth day. The film now stands with a total collection of 37.87 crores at the domestic box office.

Deepika Padukone and Irrfan Khan in a still from movie Piku'

The Shoojit Sicar film has been going strong on the positive word of mouth. Multiplexes have been performing excellently so far. Thanks to its good music and strong content, the film has been liked by all age group. The film is sure to cross the 50 crore mark soon if it holds well

Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Is 10cr possible in 2nd weekend?
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Coldplaying

Is 10cr possible in 2nd weekend?

I think possible
Watched it again today..hall was 70% full for a 2.30 show
amazing..isn't it?😊
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@chintskap: AB feat.Saw PIKU,outstanding!AB had the youth going crazy then and now senior citizens going crazy.Most unable to walk in a house full. Wah!

@chintskap: @ShoojitSircar @SrBachchan @deepikapadukone Please accept my sincerest best for a lovely enjoyable film.Don't know Irfan and maushami handle
This content was originally posted by: IHeartDeepika.

@chintskap: AB feat.Saw PIKU,outstanding!AB had the youth going crazy then and now senior citizens going crazy.Most unable to walk in a house full. Wah!

@chintskap: @ShoojitSircar @SrBachchan @deepikapadukone Please accept my sincerest best for a lovely enjoyable film.Don't know Irfan and maushami handle

Wish there was a coughing emoticon.😆

It is sweet of hm to congratulate the team. ðŸ˜Š
SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Saw the movie today, such a sweet and funny movie. Definitely a good watch <3
Armu4eva thumbnail
Watched it on a working day (Tuesday) and going again on Friday. Halls are totally occupied. Love Loved the movie and Deepika is phenomenal. Shipping Rana-Piku so hard.  Edited by Armu4eva - 8 years ago