For the reviews and BO updates Smile
1. May 5th  Celeb tweets
2. May 6th Review
3. May 6th Review tweets
4. May 7th More reviews
5. May 7th Sneha May Francis Review
6. May 7th Critics tweets Pg 8, 9, 10,11,12,13,14

7. May 8th Critics Reviews:IANS, Pinkvilla, DNA on Pg 15

8. May 8th Critics Reviews: Deepanjana Pal(Firstpost),Jordan Hoffman (NYDaily) on Pg15

9. May 8th Critics Reviews: Hindustantimes, Saibal Chatterje, Raja Sen on Pg16

10. May8th Critics Review: Mihir Fadnavis, Moviezadda, Koimoi, BOCapsule on Pg17

11. May8th Critics Review: IANS on Pg 18

12. May 8th Trade: Bollywoodhungama and BO Capsule BO early report on Pg19
13. May8th Critics Review: Anirudha Guha, Sweta Kaushal(HT) on Pg 19

14. May8th Tweet BO update: Girish Johar on Pg 20

15. May8th Critics review: Namrata Joshi(Outlook),ApunKaChoice,Somini Sen(IBN) on Pg21

16.May8th BO update: Filmfare on Pg21

Edited by xroshnix - 21 May 2015 at 1:35am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
xroshnix Goldie

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

@PikuTheFilm so funny and so sad, just perfect, I can watch @deepikapadukone @irrfan_k @SrBachchan again & again. Grt job @ShoojitSircar

Outstanding performances! Loved the writing.. Loved everything! #PIKU @deepikapadukone@irrfan_k @ShoojitSircar

Simple;subtle;honest;extremely heartwarming & sooo lovely! A film which you wish never ends! Ecstatic to have just seen #PIKU @ShoojitSircar

Anubhav Sinha @anubhavsinha  20m 

Dumbfounded.Jealous.Elated. So Simple.Real.Funny. @ShoojitSircar @SrBachchan @deepikapadukone @irrfan_k Do yourself a favor #PikuThisFriday

How do you write, dare, execute something so simple. Something SO OUTSTANDING. @ShoojitSircar you have turned a new leaf in Bollywood.

In 8 years you have traveled 80 with your craft. Lady you were beyond outstanding in PIKU @deepikapadukone . Sheer Joy!!!

Real,flavourful,conversational & absolutely no extra drama.What a beauty #Piku was.Outstanding performances!@ronnielahiri this 1s a gem

#Irfan #DeepikaPadukone #AmitabhBachchan #Raghuviryadav & the entire cast were so real,so fab.#Shoojitsircar is a brilliant director#Piku

#Piku is Lovely funny endearing @deepikapadukone is exceptional irfan is a super romantic n @SrBachchan is just the best!thank u Shoojit sir

Piku makes u smile,makes u laugh,makes you clap n then makes you cry.. What a gem of a film!! Congratulations n kudos to @ShoojitSircar

@deepikapadukone Just amazes you everytime you see her on screen!! Irffan khan makes you smile throughout the film!! #Piku

And @SrBachchan sir is a masterclass in acting. Thank you so much sir for inspiring all actors to always keep pushing our boundaries #Piku

@deepikapadukone yet again Deepika you have raised the bar ! I couldn't take my eyes of #piku !

Definitely one of the finest films made. PIKU.@SrBachchan @deepikapadukone @irrfan_k give stellar performances. Wins my heart hands down !!

Surely @deepikapadukone BEST performance till date. Deadly combination of good looks and mature performance. Her eyes speak a lot. So proud

@irrfan_k is looking a so good and as always justified his character with such grace. #PIKU

If you are not going to see #PIKU This Friday, you are missing out on something PRECIOUS!!!! Go watch it.

De most Earnest Brave performance by @deepikapadukone #Piku ..I laffed n I cried..N got my heart stolen by such beautiful story tellin thnx

@ShoojitSircar sir it wuz lika book datz come into life Derz a #Piku in all of us ;) @srbachchan sir salute applause standin ovation respect

His language, his body language. @SrBachchan is adorable in #PIKU! @deepikapadukone gives her natural best! And Irrfan is effortless!

Background needs a special mention. The sound of sarod gives you goosebumps. @writeonj is a mastercraftswoman (that's not even a word) #PIKU

140 characters not enough to describe what this movie feels like #Piku! So so so special @ShoojitSircar @ronnielahiri @writeonj

First time my mom went to see a Hindi movie with me n it was Piku.. She is in love with @Deepikapadukone..

Kapil Sharma @KapilSharmaK9  1m1 minute ago

congrats to the team of Piku @SrBachchan @irrfan_k @deepikapadukone n special congrats to @writeonj n @ShoojitSircar wonderful job. #piku

Very few films have this ability to take me back to lovely memories & more importantly make me value the bond I share with my father.

#Piku made me smile, laugh with that knowing shake of my head n caused a little lump in my throat n made me shed a was lovely

@SrBachchan is such a joy to watch onscreen n simply fantastic as Bhaskor Banerjee...@deepikapadukone as Piku is complex endearing n lovely

Piku is a very special & a rare Gem.@deepikapadukone is effortlessly magnificent.@ShoojitSircar @SrBachchan @irrfan_k take a bow!!

Guyss u have to watch #Piku coz it is suchhh a cute film & @SrBachchan @irrfan_k @deepikapadukone are sooo amazing & lovable!@ShoojitSircar

Sir it was absolutelyyy delightful to see you in your most adorable,cute,lovable best! You are simply the BEST!!! @SrBachchan

#PIKU is a GORGEOUS, slice-of-life film that tugs at your heart strings. TAKE A BOW! @SrBachchan @ShoojitSircar @deepikapadukone @irrfan_k

@deepikapadukone is a revelation yet again in #PIKU. With each passing film you're entering a league of ur own.More power to you! God Bless.

Every son/daughter should watch @ShoojitSircar's Piku. This tale will stir emotions in everyone. Beautifully told painting on celluloid.

@SrBachchan plays the father that every child and father would relate to. Once again proves that he is the best. #Piku is not to be missed.

Also, @irrfan_k's seriously uber cool avatar. N @deepikapadukone's pleasant presence is just amazing. #Piku is a delightful watch...

#PIKU What a superb film, @SrBachchan @deepikapadukone @irrfan_k are outstanding, congratulations @ShoojitSircar for making s great film..

Edited by xroshnix - 06 May 2015 at 8:05am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
This makes Me want to go to theater and watch the movie..I love small , light hearted movies!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Goodluck to the team
Dhin-Chak IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

Deepika so lovely

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top