Razia Sultan

India-Forums

Razia Sultan
Razia Sultan

~|Rohit Purohit/Altunia AT#3|~ Dushman Bhi Hum Khidmatgar Bhi Hum (Page 5)

ankitadas_270 Groupbie
ankitadas_270
ankitadas_270

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

Originally posted by ankitadas_270

Originally posted by Astoria

This is my first ever post in our hero's 3rd AT!!!
First of all,I loved the episode that began with Alzia's cute nok-jhoks and continued upto the beginning of their fiery,passionate romance.Altu's dialogues were superb!!Clap Dil hai ki maanta nahin!!! And the best part was when he does gun-gaan of his ittr waali shehzaadi in front of his hurricane mohatarmaWinkLOL And awww,Razia was so cute when she got jealous.I want to know her reaction when she finds out that she was getting jealous of herselfLOL Apart from that,I loved their bonding.Today's epi showed that how much they relied on each other and how much they had grown on each otherEmbarrassed And that precap,they almost kissedDay Dreaming before that hawk came out of nowhereCry

ya ikr...the episode was mind blowing...Big smile
luved it loads...Big smile
itne saare alzia scenes dekhne ke baad mujhe khana digest nahin horaha hainShocked
the promo was awesome...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
ya that eagle got that silly pegam...AngryAngry
u know the bird poked his beak in the middle...AngryAngry
couldn't he find them little later...no private time sense...silly bird!!!!OuchAngryAngry
LOLTongue
Hi,Ankita!!Smile I loved the entire epi apart from the jagat bhai jaan's drama.I muted the screen when he opened his mouthLOL And I agree,that idiot birdAngry Behold,our new KMHAngryLOL

hi ash diii!!! Big smileBig smile
ya i know this jagat bhai jaan is a pain in the ***
but I listened to whatevr shit he spoke...AngryAngry
u know I really luv the portions where he is exposed as a real kamakal(stupid, blockhead)LOL
his mom qutub jaan scolding him...ClapClapClap
yeh bhaijaan abhi tak mature nahin huye hain(mentally)...Confused
he is also mental, bekar mein problems aur barhane mein inhone PhD ki hain...ShockedWinkLOL
he shold learn from ouraltunia what a real man is!!!Big smile!

Kaede IF-Rockerz
Kaede
Kaede

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
A girl like Razia is blindly trusting a man who almost sold her to a killer. Well she trusts him, that's true. and look how she falls on him everytime and doesn't complain, infact she does nok jhok with him while on his top. come on thoda bhe attraction nahin hua use. that's impossible. even when jbj and iltu are in her head, no one can resist altu's charm. illogical of cvs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

overactor

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HaremSultan

A girl like Razia is blindly trusting a man who almost sold her to a killer. Well she trusts him, that's true. and look how she falls on him everytime and doesn't complain, infact she does nok jhok with him while on his top. come on thoda bhe attraction nahin hua use. that's impossible. even when jbj and iltu are in her head, no one can resist altu's charm. illogical of cvs.
lucy behen shaant. She is attracted to him tabhi to itna bharosa he she can't stop thinking about him. Ab to kiss bhi krne wali thi aur kya kre bechari raziaLOL
overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:42am | IP Logged
i had no idea of razia's any heroLOL wiki pe yaqut ka padh k i wasDead then next line me ALtunia defeated and married her and i was like Shocked Star Day Dreaming ese hi hero ki talash thi baboo, and then got to know rohu is playing altu only to sukoon ki saans
LawlessLawyer IF-Sizzlerz
LawlessLawyer
LawlessLawyer

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Aa gaye hum yahaan!!!Big smile BTW,ab jaldi jaldi yeh AT bhi katam hojayegaWink

overactor

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
wo to he, hamare drool sessions r so high these daysLOL

LawlessLawyer

LawlessLawyer IF-Sizzlerz
LawlessLawyer
LawlessLawyer

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by overactor

i had no idea of razia's any heroLOL wiki pe yaqut ka padh k i wasDead then next line me ALtunia defeated and married her and i was like Shocked Star Day Dreaming ese hi hero ki talash thi baboo, and then got to know rohu is playing altu only to sukoon ki saans
You know whenever I read about Razia-Yaqut,I felt that people made a mountain out of a molehill and Yaqut was nothing but a good buddy.Altunia had all the characteristics of a passionate lover and he was there for her always.They both even died togetherClap I always wanted to someone to explore Altunia's angle and Swastik did thatStar
BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Prithvi Vallab, Bhootu BC Winner

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by overactor

I didn't know about anyone... neither altu or yakut... LOL... only heard about razia in my 10th history book in some few paras...LOL... mom told me about the old movie some day and i just heard some few songs from that movir cause i am fan of old songs... nothing more... after this tv series i actually got interested with Razia's life..Tongue

overactor

Go to top