Razia Sultan

India-Forums

Razia Sultan
Razia Sultan

~|Rohit Purohit/Altunia AT#3|~ Dushman Bhi Hum Khidmatgar Bhi Hum (Page 49)

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Shani & Mahakaali: Anth Hi Aarambh Hai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by overactor

altu flirts with everyone tooTongue
Turnia Heart Day Dreaming

Their flirt will be awsome to c... ama miya and tirkit dha!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

overactor

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Kaede IF-Rockerz
Kaede
Kaede

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:10am | IP Logged

tata sky spoilers r not always right eitherLOL they basically copied toi wale spoilersLOL see razia agreed but she didn't know what she's agreeing for, she didn't save altunia from haji's men he himself fought she was the motivation he lackedLOL and toi said altunia would be heart broken and so he is, haji k paas kyun jayega ab Ermm anyways jaye bhi to i dnt careLOL

i hope he goes and then enters in palace with attitude, not like a puppy after razia. Alzia has broken the hotness which prithvi and sanyogita had set. Alzia can be called the hottest historical well so far.Embarrassed please read my reunion os of alzia. Embarrassed

overactor

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roxelana

who on earth likes shamshadDead qutub ud din bhi dr gya hogaLOL Altunia was not angry on her he was sad on his fate that he fell deeply for some1 who is beyond his reachCry but he is AltuniaCool to he would become worth herTongue

ya sad isn't it? I now want him to become Malik Altunia. I hope Haji tells him that he was never a slave but was born in nobility. What if he tells altu that he was son of hakim of bhatinda or something or maybe his father was a ruler...that will be amazing. I want altu to come out of royal khandaan, a big revelation.
iltumish would become his fanboy and make him the amir na, royalty jaye bhad me LOL
BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:12am | IP Logged

See you all in Delhi tonight...

Inni jaldi delhi pauch gayaShocked.. altu kee pass bhi turkan kee super powers aa gaye kya?!ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raiiiiKaedeoveractor

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:13am | IP Logged

tata sky spoilers r not always right eitherLOL they basically copied toi wale spoilersLOL see razia agreed but she didn't know what she's agreeing for, she didn't save altunia from haji's men he himself fought she was the motivation he lackedLOL and toi said altunia would be heart broken and so he is, haji k paas kyun jayega ab Ermm anyways jaye bhi to i dnt careLOL

i hope he goes and then enters in palace with attitude, not like a puppy after razia. Alzia has broken the hotness which prithvi and sanyogita had set. Alzia can be called the hottest historical well so far.Embarrassed please read my reunion os of alzia. Embarrassed
first u commentAngry padhti hun aapka mohtarmaLOL altunia aur puppy ROFL wo attitude se hi jayega, singing bachna ae haseenon lo me agaya Approve
hope turnia meet b4 alzia Heart
overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifians

See you all in Delhi tonight...

Inni jaldi delhi pauch gayaShocked.. altu kee pass bhi turkan kee super powers aa gaye kya?!ROFL
kal yaldoza aur razia bhi to pohonch gye theLOL Altunia konsa kam he wo to bhagte bhagte hi pohonch jayeLOL

Kaede

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:17am | IP Logged

who on earth likes shamshadDead qutub ud din bhi dr gya hogaLOL Altunia was not angry on her he was sad on his fate that he fell deeply for some1 who is beyond his reachCry but he is AltuniaCool to he would become worth herTongue

ya sad isn't it? I now want him to become Malik Altunia. I hope Haji tells him that he was never a slave but was born in nobility. What if he tells altu that he was son of hakim of bhatinda or something or maybe his father was a ruler...that will be amazing. I want altu to come out of royal khandaan, a big revelation.
iltumish would become his fanboy and make him the amir na, royalty jaye bhad me LOL

Altu doesn't need to be of royal khandaanTongue... he can achieve whatever he wants with his might... he doesn't need to have any royal powerful background... And also he is already our dilom kaa shehzada... yee hii kafi hain..Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kaedeoveractor

Go to top