~|Rohit Purohit/Altunia AT#3|~ Dushman Bhi Hum Khidmatgar Bhi Hum - Page 117

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ifians

fatima u know what... i want ashis sharma as yaqut!!😉😆 the whole CG reunion..🤣

Tumhari muh meh ghee shakar.  Me too. I want that so badly. ðŸ˜ƒ
I have 3 favorite scenes..
 first one is the dargah scene it was really cute of Mirza following razia in that scene and when his friend says sara ithar toh ud gaya I loved his diaulogue bade naumeed insaan ho tum yaar chalo tum chalo and the second scene my most favorite razia talking bath in river and Mirza watching her the expressions he gave in that scene were just priceless and even razia looked so beautiful wid out make up so natural and beautiful and third one is tha both sleeping when she covers her face in embarrassment actually I love all their scenes but these are my most favorite ones ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜³
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

No re itna acha show Sphere walon ka kaise ho sakta hai ðŸ˜†

Yup he's playing a villain ðŸ˜›

Thank you soo much. ðŸ¤—
Originally posted by veracity

I so want it from long... if they want to include yaqut then my only choice is Ashis... he nails such kind of character and will also suit lookwise what say?!😛
Bhabi jaan cme to the alzia AT we will discuaa about that latter...😃

Thank you soo much. ðŸ¤—

You're welcome ðŸ¤—

kya ?? nono no. bilkul nehi. mujhe abhi abhi naya pyaar hua hai altuniya se...ab if asish sharma plays the role of yakuth...i will be torn in between. i like ashish sharma too much to think him as haddi. i watched CGM but then i really didnt notice RP, pata nehi kyu ? so i didnt care then, but i do care now. and yakuth was an abyssinian slave, some has to very dark to play his role.
sorry for butting into ur conversation, i was passing by. but the discussion was so tempting that i dropped in like a hot potato ! hope u guys will nt mind my intrusion . 😃