Razia Sultan

~|Rohit Purohit/Altunia AT#3|~ Dushman Bhi Hum Khidmatgar Bhi Hum - Page 115

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
alzia r phenomenal bas saath khade rahen to bhi screen burns  dargah scene was a beauty i still re watch it almost daily 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: overactor

i know he played a rapistπŸ˜† abe shaurya goenka was my fav too though i hated his character he was hate worthy but vatsal did rock it to same goes for rohu as arya

oh u are a shaurya fanπŸ˜ƒ same pinch main bhiπŸ˜‰ I just love vatsal as shaurya in EHT and I hated the other lead doesn't know how to act πŸ˜†
overactor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

What armaan his character was disgusting πŸ€’

but in the end he was forgiven πŸ˜‘

The heroine is actually a good actress πŸ˜³

rohu must have nailed it  scary looks me kya gazab dhaya hoga
overactor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mydesire786

oh u are a shaurya fanπŸ˜ƒ same pinch main bhiπŸ˜‰ I just love vatsal as shaurya in EHT and I hated the other lead doesn't know how to act πŸ˜†

ikr he was flat infront of vatsal  he was brilliant as shaurya , character j bhi actor acha ho to negatives bhi pasand ajate henπŸ˜†
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ifians

i tried to watch the new show of sphere origins in Life OK but just seeing the two eps i lost interest re... all abput manhandling guy and cry baby heroines... i am just sick of these two things now a days..🀒

LOL I'm never ever gonna watch a Crap Origins show they ruined one of my fav shows and were gonna kill the hero but we spammed SP like mad and trended on Twitter then they decided to not kill him. Losers πŸ€¬
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: veracity

Ria WORD. AlZia were perfect from the very first frame. I like re watching that dargah scene for the full song and their beautiful eye lock. β€οΈ They have the kind of chemistry that is smoking hot but not look vulgar. There is something still so sweet and pure about their bond. They are romance personified.

seriously... even in the close intimate scene which can actually look like vulgur if they just done it most awsomely... πŸ‘... rather than getting vulgur feeling we just can't stop admiring them in each and every frame... they are fiery passionate blending with such kind of rare divinity which make them worth watching...😳... believe me or not.. but i watched each nd every eps of RS with my mom even those hot intense scenes too...πŸ˜†.. but even she didn't mind or complained...πŸ˜ƒ.. just think how perfectly they have done that...😳
and that darga scene and song... something i would never forget for my whole lifetime...

overactor thumbnail
some dialogues which rohu nailed so well with his voice modulation that i replay them like crazy
"waqai abhi to hamen aapke ilawa kuch dikahi nhi de rha"

"tehzeeb nazakat adayen, kya kahiye" the way he said kya kahiye ufff

and the sher "ishq ki raah me kuch esa chalen" πŸ‘ 
overactor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

LOL I'm never ever gonna watch a Crap Origins show they ruined one of my fav shows and were gonna kill the hero but we spammed SP like mad and trended on Twitter then they decided to not kill him. Losers πŸ€¬

nt gonna watch a bdp show either πŸ€¬

rohu must have nailed it  scary looks me kya gazab dhaya hoga

Yeah he scared the hell out of me and I hated his character like mad πŸ˜†

Thank God he's playing a positive character now πŸ˜ƒ