Razia Sultan

~|Rohit Purohit/Altunia AT#3|~ Dushman Bhi Hum Khidmatgar Bhi Hum - Page 7

MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ifians

I just checked out..πŸ˜† Seems like they enjoy their on screen character so much..⭐️

Yup but it's the first time I'm seeing actors being so open about their love for the onscreen jodi in their show πŸ˜†

it's so cute πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

Yup but it's the first time I'm seeing actors being so open about their love for the onscreen jodi in their show πŸ˜†

it's so cute πŸ€—

Yup its actually so cute... seems like they don't have heights like others..πŸ˜ƒ..
must say after so long i am seeing such intensity on TV screen...someone who can make u smile, laugh, sad and emotional as well..just like maneet used to with me..❀️ not comparing them... but the excitement for both of them seeing on screen are same.
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
PankHit r so cool esp rohit, be jhijhak alzia pix share krta he wrna most boys r cry babies afraid of gfsπŸ₯±
And sheena πŸ‘
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank God Sheena isn't insecure πŸ˜†

Rohit is awesome πŸ˜Ž
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
In the last few mins when AlZia were really close to each other, I was thinking..ab kyun nahi jhakta buddhe..dekh apne hone wali dulhan ko kisi aur mard ke saath😑🀣
...-Riya-... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: overactor

PankHit r so cool esp rohit, be jhijhak alzia pix share krta he wrna most boys r cry babies afraid of gfsπŸ₯±

And sheena πŸ‘

It's wonderful how professional they sound.πŸ‘

It's all acting, so there's no point in being so shy just to share some pics.πŸ˜†
...-Riya-... thumbnail
The whole curtains blowing around them when they were staring at each other in shock/recognition was well done.

I normally don't have so much patience. Gul ke shows mai I get tired of such long drawn out scenes with the music blaring at the back.πŸ˜†
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: overactor

And sheena πŸ‘

They are coolest... in fact the whole cast seems so bindassβ­οΈπŸ˜†
overactor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

It's wonderful how professional they sound.πŸ‘

It's all acting, so there's no point in being so shy just to share some pics.πŸ˜†

ikr by mostly ppl r cry babies and can't share their onscreen stuff just bcoz ppl might ship themπŸ₯±
overactor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

The whole curtains blowing around them when they were staring at each other in shock/recognition was well done.

I normally don't have so much patience. Gul ke shows mai I get tired of such long drawn out scenes with the music blaring at the back.πŸ˜†

the picturization was fab, actually the whole feeling the set, PankHit, the costumes and the song r so good that u start loving the slow scenes too where as u hate them in gul type shows🀒