Users

Frequent Posters

ankitadas_270 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
todays epi was reallly awesome...Edited by ankitadas_270 - 8 years ago
ankitadas_270 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Astoria

Hi,Ankita!!๐Ÿ˜Š I loved the entire epi apart from the jagat bhai jaan's drama.I muted the screen when he opened his mouth๐Ÿ˜† And I agree,that idiot bird๐Ÿ˜ก Behold,our new KMH๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

hi ash diii!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ya i know this jagat bhai jaan is a pain in the ***
but I listened to whatevr shit he spoke...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
u know I really luv the portions where he is exposed as a real kamakal(stupid, blockhead)๐Ÿ˜†
his mom qutub jaan scolding him...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
yeh bhaijaan abhi tak mature nahin huye hain(mentally)...๐Ÿ˜•
he is also mental, bekar mein problems aur barhane mein inhone PhD ki hain...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
he shold learn from ouraltunia what a real man is!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ!
A girl like Razia is blindly trusting a man who almost sold her to a killer. Well she trusts him, that's true. and look how she falls on him everytime and doesn't complain, infact she does nok jhok with him while on his top. come on thoda bhe attraction nahin hua use. that's impossible. even when jbj and iltu are in her head, no one can resist altu's charm. illogical of cvs.
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: HaremSultan

A girl like Razia is blindly trusting a man who almost sold her to a killer. Well she trusts him, that's true. and look how she falls on him everytime and doesn't complain, infact she does nok jhok with him while on his top. come on thoda bhe attraction nahin hua use. that's impossible. even when jbj and iltu are in her head, no one can resist altu's charm. illogical of cvs.

lucy behen shaant. She is attracted to him tabhi to itna bharosa he she can't stop thinking about him. Ab to kiss bhi krne wali thi aur kya kre bechari razia๐Ÿ˜†
overactor thumbnail
i had no idea of razia's any hero๐Ÿ˜† wiki pe yaqut ka padh k i was๐Ÿคข then next line me ALtunia defeated and married her and i was like ๐Ÿ˜ฒ โญ๏ธ  ese hi hero ki talash thi baboo, and then got to know rohu is playing altu only to sukoon ki saans
Melkor thumbnail
Aa gaye hum yahaan!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ BTW,ab jaldi jaldi yeh AT bhi katam hojayega๐Ÿ˜‰
overactor thumbnail
wo to he, hamare drool sessions r so high these days๐Ÿ˜†
Melkor thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

i had no idea of razia's any hero๐Ÿ˜† wiki pe yaqut ka padh k i was๐Ÿคข then next line me ALtunia defeated and married her and i was like ๐Ÿ˜ฒ โญ๏ธ  ese hi hero ki talash thi baboo, and then got to know rohu is playing altu only to sukoon ki saans

You know whenever I read about Razia-Yaqut,I felt that people made a mountain out of a molehill and Yaqut was nothing but a good buddy.Altunia had all the characteristics of a passionate lover and he was there for her always.They both even died together๐Ÿ‘ I always wanted to someone to explore Altunia's angle and Swastik did thatโญ๏ธ
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: overactor

I didn't know about anyone... neither altu or yakut... ๐Ÿ˜†... only heard about razia in my 10th history book in some few paras...๐Ÿ˜†... mom told me about the old movie some day and i just heard some few songs from that movir cause i am fan of old songs... nothing more... after this tv series i actually got interested with Razia's life..๐Ÿ˜›
Melkor thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifians

I didn't know about anyone... neither altu or yakut... ๐Ÿ˜†... only heard about razia in my 10th history book in some few paras...๐Ÿ˜†... mom told me about the old movie some day and i just heard some few songs from that movir cause i am fan of old songs... nothing more... after this tv series i actually got interested with Razia's life..๐Ÿ˜›

Well,my Mom is a history prof and I read about Razia from her books.๐Ÿ˜‰