Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Pratap temporarily pushes back akbar's army! (Page 2)

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kaana

Awesome. Thank you:-) I am going to watch definitely for Pratap-AS scene.
And ofcourse the jumping from the fort!!!!!

you're welcome!! yes please do!

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

Originally posted by Intrepida

the troops run back to the mughal camp, i got no idea why lol, ! 

Ha ha that was hilarious. LOLLOL

Pratap killed their commander in chief (the King of ajmer) ...the protocol is that when the commander is killed,  the soldiers of his side automatically have to lay down their arms and surrender to the other side. 

In very very rare cases will soldiers continue to fight after the King/commander dies...unless the soldiers themselves have a deep personal investment in the fight (as Mewar soldiers would continue to fight if Uday Singh was killed in war - to protect their families, their lands, their self respect and their honour inside the fort).  Their must be high stakes for the soldiers to continue fighting after their leader dies.  In any case, it becomes difficult once the leader is no longer there to wage any kind of battle without direction or a long term strategy on how to win. 

In the case of the Mughal soldiers, they really didnt have any personal stakes in this battle. They were not even akbar's soldiers. They were that ajmer dude's soldiers.  Once their leader fell, they really saw no reason to continue fighting, since it was not their war to begin with... they only got pressed into service because their leader commissioned them.  So once he was killed, the soldiers  decided there was no real reason to continue the battle any more.  They did not even have any loyalty to akbar because they were not on his payroll or brainwashed into serving him. so why put their lives at risk fighting someone else's battle?  so they ran away. ha ha ha. 

One of the things I really havent understood is that if Pratap was so confident of fighting all the soldiers by himself and his strategy was to challenge akbar to a one on one fight... then I dont understand why they went all that way and wasted the time to try to convince the 1000 gun-toting soldiers to join them.  

Then Pratap should have just proceeded straight from Metha to akbar's camp,  and challenged akbar then and there to a fight,  and finished off the matter himself.  In addition to which he would have reached in time to save rann singh as well. 

Just ridiculous. 

yea i think i totally missed that part of the guy getting killed lol, but since the troops and the ajmer commander were under akbar's command, they should have stayed but yes without proper command, they really had no business staying there

its tv, our hero will always fight like the hulk!LOL
Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swara98

Hey rathi how are u ? My name is swara and I m new in the forum Smile I always read your posts and must say your symbolisms are really good you are a Star
I liked yesterday's episode the way pratap fighted and forced the mughal king to retreat was nice and finally we have a praja scene it has been ages seen them together even both actors must have forgotten that they are are are a couple on screen LOL AS and pratap scene was cute I like AS a lot Embarrassed he is so cute
well tonight's episode we will get pralal    Dead I hate cv's they will never show praja but pralal has to there grr! cv's Angry

HI Swara!! welcome to the forum!! please dont get addicted to IF lol
oh thank you for your compliments!EmbarrassedBig smile
yest was pretty good!
yea praja is nonexistant right now Ouch
bitblue IF-Dazzler
bitblue
bitblue

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Thanks rati. can i loved it yesterdays episode as first time after long time everyone was in chittor palace and it was not circus it was so close to normal and sweet just because of our little AS but sure it was wrong timing.
how come US thought this is done deal akbar will go away like this LOLLOL

loved they way SM said back to akbar and his team but why his background was 70s movie? sure that take was taken inside studio with background as its to hot out side for our pratap LOL.

where is patta? please koi patta karo LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rinallIntrepida

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bitblue

Thanks rati. can i loved it yesterdays episode as first time after long time everyone was in chittor palace and it was not circus it was so close to normal and sweet just because of our little AS but sure it was wrong timing.
how come US thought this is done deal akbar will go away like this LOLLOL

loved they way SM said back to akbar and his team but why his background was 70s movie? sure that take was taken inside studio with background as its to hot out side for our pratap LOL.

where is patta? please koi patta karo LOLLOLLOL

you're welcome! it was a good one!
hahah, yea US needs to think more lol

patta ka kuch patta nahi lol!LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rinall

rinall Goldie
rinall
rinall

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Ratiii !!! waving hi heart smiley how are you dear ??
Coming to the episode... It had a lot of action...But there were several comic elements in it too... Forgive me for quoting a viewer's comment from youtube, but it perfectly sums up what I felt watching Pratap fight with the Mughal sainiks ...Here's what he wrote---

"Pratap is a 8 feet tall man who weighed 1000 pounds. Pratap used a sword that was 500 kg in weight and in one strike he used to cut enemy soldiers from head to bottom along with horse, he also did that to elephants and mahouts. Pratap could run faster than a speeding bullet and with punch he can bring down the walls of a fort. It is said even ghosts were scared of pratap. It is said that when a sword cuts pratap it is the sword which bleeds not pratap. Pratap was so strong he could lift 100 elephants at once. Pratap had X-ray vision and heat vision, being a close friend of Clark Kent pratap had also learnt how to fly. The only weakness pratap had was against kryptonite.

"Bohut khub chetak, ab hum dono milke mughalo ko paath parate hai" -  ROFLOL!!!
But look at the brighter side, they did not show  pratap riding a T-90 tank or flying a sukhoi-30 MKI against the Mughals. Director ka bass chale then he will show pratap launching nuclear missiles against Agra." ROFL

Anyway, DB looked genuinely happy listening to "Kunwar Pratap ki Jai"Big smile... Loved how she asked Ajabde to welcome Pratap and do the aarti...Clap Choti Chand was sorely missed Cry

Also loved the segment between AS and Pratap...Adorable ! Embarrassed 
Loved how JM was in the vicinity, but the camera didn't zoom to reveal him or show the expressions on his face...He was like, in the shadows...No one paid any attention to him... Goes on to show how irrelevant he has become in the royal household... Serves him well ! Thumbs Up

And I can understand Pratap's concern...But attacking the Mughals still doesn't make sense, right ?? I mean the rajputs just don't have enough sainiks of their own... They can't rely only on Pratap's superman skills to win against the Mughals now, can they ?

As always, fabulous analysis, Rati !! Clap You're a Star...

Edited by rinall - 06 May 2015 at 5:47am

Intrepida

ShaNak_RagNa IF-Sizzlerz
ShaNak_RagNa
ShaNak_RagNa

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Thanks for the analysis Rati.
I really liked Amar singh and Ajabde hug and Amar Singh and MP cute sword fight.

Intrepida

bitblue IF-Dazzler
bitblue
bitblue

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

Originally posted by Intrepida

the troops run back to the mughal camp, i got no idea why lol, ! 

Ha ha that was hilarious. LOLLOL

Pratap killed their commander in chief (the King of ajmer) ...the protocol is that when the commander is killed,  the soldiers of his side automatically have to lay down their arms and surrender to the other side. 

In very very rare cases will soldiers continue to fight after the King/commander dies...unless the soldiers themselves have a deep personal investment in the fight (as Mewar soldiers would continue to fight if Uday Singh was killed in war - to protect their families, their lands, their self respect and their honour inside the fort).  Their must be high stakes for the soldiers to continue fighting after their leader dies.  In any case, it becomes difficult once the leader is no longer there to wage any kind of battle without direction or a long term strategy on how to win. 

In the case of the Mughal soldiers, they really didnt have any personal stakes in this battle. They were not even akbar's soldiers. They were that ajmer dude's soldiers.  Once their leader fell, they really saw no reason to continue fighting, since it was not their war to begin with... they only got pressed into service because their leader commissioned them.  So once he was killed, the soldiers  decided there was no real reason to continue the battle any more.  They did not even have any loyalty to akbar because they were not on his payroll or brainwashed into serving him. so why put their lives at risk fighting someone else's battle?  so they ran away. ha ha ha. 

One of the things I really havent understood is that if Pratap was so confident of fighting all the soldiers by himself and his strategy was to challenge akbar to a one on one fight... then I dont understand why they went all that way and wasted the time to try to convince the 1000 gun-toting soldiers to join them.  

Then Pratap should have just proceeded straight from Metha to akbar's camp,  and challenged akbar then and there to a fight,  and finished off the matter himself.  In addition to which he would have reached in time to save rann singh as well. 

Just ridiculous. 

now if you start thinking with logic you will fail big time. our pratap jumps form chittor fort without any injury r u kidding have you seen this fort before CV LOL

pratap surrounded by 100 solders but still alive LOLLOL sab chalta hai. 

Intrepida

Go to top