Pratap temporarily pushes back akbar's army!

Posted: 8 years ago

Title: Pratap temporarily pushes back akbar's army! 

Pratap starts fighting! I swear that jump from the fort should have broken his legs but superman hai ye toh! lol! and US and the gang decide to help, but before anyone gets there, Chetak our genius fighter comes and kicks one soldier!!! 

the troops run back to the mughal camp, i got no idea why lol, and then we see pratap and akbar facing each other which seems like a dream to me but it seems real but then the scene some how ends there cuz akbar will not fight pratap because of the fakir telling him not to fight him! so he leaves! 

Pratap comes back and there is jai jai kar! and then the ladies of the house welcome him like a hero!
there is one tiny praja scene, as AJabdeh gets to do the arati!!! finally she gets to do it! 

Amar singh welcomes his father by challenging him to a sword fight! lol! and pratap does fight with him and AS wins lol! so cute! he reminds me a little of Shakti Singh! so much tevar lol

here the mughal soldiers are discouraged by akbar leaving!

in the Chittodi court, we see Pratap being welcomed and applauded! but Pratap says that till akbar and his army is outside and surrounding our fort, there is no victory, we have to attack them and get rid of them!

Pratap has a good point, you are surrounded, so there is no victory, cuz you cant leave and if you run out of supplies then you are dead, if there is traitor, they will make sure you lose! so untill you get rid of the enemy you are no closer to winning! That is the biggest reason why you should not be on a hill, cuz  you can be surrounded, though it has its advantages, it has that major disadvantage! 

precap- same- pratap challenged akbar again! 

today was not bad, i liked the welcome that pratap got and the father son scene and fight!

Finally a PraJa scene, albeit short but been ages ..forgot how they look together 😆
Aww AS is so adorable.  Thanks for your review 🤗.  I'm back in action Rati 😉
Edited by Jaz_ - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Intrepida

the troops run back to the mughal camp, i got no idea why lol, ! 

Ha ha that was hilarious. 😆😆

Pratap killed their commander in chief (the King of ajmer) ...the protocol is that when the commander is killed,  the soldiers of his side automatically have to lay down their arms and surrender to the other side. 

In very very rare cases will soldiers continue to fight after the King/commander dies...unless the soldiers themselves have a deep personal investment in the fight (as Mewar soldiers would continue to fight if Uday Singh was killed in war - to protect their families, their lands, their self respect and their honour inside the fort).  Their must be high stakes for the soldiers to continue fighting after their leader dies.  In any case, it becomes difficult once the leader is no longer there to wage any kind of battle without direction or a long term strategy on how to win. 

In the case of the Mughal soldiers, they really didnt have any personal stakes in this battle. They were not even akbar's soldiers. They were that ajmer dude's soldiers.  Once their leader fell, they really saw no reason to continue fighting, since it was not their war to begin with... they only got pressed into service because their leader commissioned them.  So once he was killed, the soldiers  decided there was no real reason to continue the battle any more.  They did not even have any loyalty to akbar because they were not on his payroll or brainwashed into serving him. so why put their lives at risk fighting someone else's battle?  so they ran away. ha ha ha. 

One of the things I really havent understood is that if Pratap was so confident of fighting all the soldiers by himself and his strategy was to challenge akbar to a one on one fight... then I dont understand why they went all that way and wasted the time to try to convince the 1000 gun-toting soldiers to join them.  

Then Pratap should have just proceeded straight from Metha to akbar's camp,  and challenged akbar then and there to a fight,  and finished off the matter himself.  In addition to which he would have reached in time to save rann singh as well. 

Just ridiculous. 
Hi Rati

So am gonna watch the epi again as I didn't see the Praja or AS-Pratap scene: I saw it online on desi-tashan but maybe teh entire epi was not there as the one I saw ended after Pratap took the flag of Mewar in his hand and then called out to Akbar

Am gonna watch it and then give my views

Thanks for an awesome analysis
Awesome. Thank you:-) I am going to watch definitely for Pratap-AS scene.
And ofcourse the jumping from the fort!!!!!
Hey rathi how are u ? My name is swara and I m new in the forum 😊 I always read your posts and must say your symbolisms are really good you are a ⭐️
I liked yesterday's episode the way pratap fighted and forced the mughal king to retreat was nice and finally we have a praja scene it has been ages seen them together even both actors must have forgotten that they are are are a couple on screen 😆 AS and pratap scene was cute I like AS a lot 😳 he is so cute
well tonight's episode we will get pralal    🤢 I hate cv's they will never show praja but pralal has to there grr! cv's 😡
Originally posted by Jaz_

Finally a PraJa scene, albeit short but been ages ..forgot how they look together 😆
Aww AS is so adorable.  Thanks for your review .  I'm back in action Rati 😉

yesss!!! i was like omg, they are face to face with a million people staring at them! lol!
you're welcome!! yes firstie, you are back in action!🤗
Originally posted by twilightlover29

Hi Rati

So am gonna watch the epi again as I didn't see the Praja or AS-Pratap scene: I saw it online on desi-tashan but maybe teh entire epi was not there as the one I saw ended after Pratap took the flag of Mewar in his hand and then called out to Akbar

Am gonna watch it and then give my views

Thanks for an awesome analysis

Hi Garima!

yesss! those two scenes were good! watch on desi tv forum or desi tv box both are good

and you're welcome!

Originally posted by Kaana

Awesome. Thank you:-) I am going to watch definitely for Pratap-AS scene.
And ofcourse the jumping from the fort!!!!!

you're welcome!! yes please do!
Originally posted by tinoo

Ha ha that was hilarious. 😆😆

Pratap killed their commander in chief (the King of ajmer) ...the protocol is that when the commander is killed,  the soldiers of his side automatically have to lay down their arms and surrender to the other side. 

In very very rare cases will soldiers continue to fight after the King/commander dies...unless the soldiers themselves have a deep personal investment in the fight (as Mewar soldiers would continue to fight if Uday Singh was killed in war - to protect their families, their lands, their self respect and their honour inside the fort).  Their must be high stakes for the soldiers to continue fighting after their leader dies.  In any case, it becomes difficult once the leader is no longer there to wage any kind of battle without direction or a long term strategy on how to win. 

In the case of the Mughal soldiers, they really didnt have any personal stakes in this battle. They were not even akbar's soldiers. They were that ajmer dude's soldiers.  Once their leader fell, they really saw no reason to continue fighting, since it was not their war to begin with... they only got pressed into service because their leader commissioned them.  So once he was killed, the soldiers  decided there was no real reason to continue the battle any more.  They did not even have any loyalty to akbar because they were not on his payroll or brainwashed into serving him. so why put their lives at risk fighting someone else's battle?  so they ran away. ha ha ha. 

One of the things I really havent understood is that if Pratap was so confident of fighting all the soldiers by himself and his strategy was to challenge akbar to a one on one fight... then I dont understand why they went all that way and wasted the time to try to convince the 1000 gun-toting soldiers to join them.  

Then Pratap should have just proceeded straight from Metha to akbar's camp,  and challenged akbar then and there to a fight,  and finished off the matter himself.  In addition to which he would have reached in time to save rann singh as well. 

Just ridiculous. 

yea i think i totally missed that part of the guy getting killed lol, but since the troops and the ajmer commander were under akbar's command, they should have stayed but yes without proper command, they really had no business staying there

its tv, our hero will always fight like the hulk!😆