Sadda Haq Season 2

Shant ho jao bacho shant ho jao

s.love thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Are shaant ho jao aplog yaar...abhi abhi forum par ayi hu ,aur dek rahi hu ki sab ek dusre ke upar bomb fekrehe hai.Sandhir and vidarth ka side effects lag gaya kya ,ki bacho jaise khali larai jhagra kar rahe ho aplog.Koi iss topic par lar rahe hai ki precap mei sanyukta nei waisa kyu kaha ,randhir nei waisa kyu kia toh koi iss baat par laar rahe ki karan ki gf kya problem create karega .
So as our parsh says,have faith on the writers yaar .Ek ladki ka naam kya le lia aur aplog usse lekar dhoom dhoom machale shuru kar dete ho.
Toh jaise aplog soch rahe ho ,waisa kuch nahi hoga kyuki cvs already ek baar nahi,2 baar nahi ,teen baar apply karke dekh chuka hai aur jisne bhi sandhir ke bich aye uska band baj chuka hai.Samir ,ishika and even parth was also not spared.
So my point is think you were in randhir's place and your frnd is gonna die and he/she is telling you to take care of their loved ones,toh what would have you done.Obviously you would have helped him/her.
So in the case of randhir as well .Since the girl shalini/ragini has no one to look after ,she cannot go back to her family as well .Her lover has died .Not what is she gonna do now .Financially or emotionally randhir has to support her .Since both of them are going through the same phase .Someone has lost his best friend and someone has lost her love .I won't mind if they show a scene where randhir as friend is supporting her or helping her.In fact it bring another trait in randhir's character from "i don't care" attitude to a responsible person.
And if you think ki the girl is going to fall for randhir and all,aisa kuch nahi hone wala .Usne apni ghar chor dia apni pyar kilie which shows her love is so strong,even sanyukta would not have done that   and you think all of a sudden her mind changes and she falls for her lover's best friend due to his helping nature.Is it sadda haq or  any typical hindi love triangle movie like gundayπŸ˜• .
Toh end of my bakwass.I thought that when i will visit the forum,i will see some good posts regarding friendship,responsibility,randhir's emotional acting,sanyukta's intuition ,but nahi hardly ek post baane hai frndship ke bare mei aur baki sab uss ladki ke piche par gaye jisko abhi tak cameraman thik sei dikhaya nahi .

Anyways,end of my bakwass post.aplog daatne kilie marna maat .I know mei choti hu aur kuch zyda hi bol dia .SEJAL di,ap meri pehli frnd ho forum par,atleast ap toh mujhe maaf karhi sakte ho.Kya karu,kabhi kabhi jab bare galat toh bache unhe sahi raaste pe late hai.Woh kehte hai na,bache maan ke sache.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Brilliant post Rimi πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Well I don't understand too yaar why someone wants Ragini to die only coz they fear she might come between SanDhir or become Ishika part 2 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² Like really!! Humanity naam ke koi cheez hai bhi ya nai πŸ₯± πŸ₯±
And about the precap yaar Randhir hardly knows that girl n he was given her responsibility jab ke Randhir himself is alone... Okies I know everyone will say Sanyukta is there for him, I know that but cummon Sanyukta is not his guardian... She can provide him mental support but not financially... 

And about the forum fight πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
It's necessary sometimes nai toh forum thanda par jata hai... And you know class mein sabse fight karne wale students pe hi teachers zyada attention dete hai πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£
Edited by -Isabella- - 8 years ago
s.love thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anu_anya

awesome post dear :)

thanq dear
tanyahyd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@ very we'll thought out & written post.
Not many post regarding Randhir's emotional state, his reaction at Karan's death or how will he take Ragini's responsibility .
Every one is after that girl Ragini's.