Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ..RamKiJanaki..

Meera was 10 when she was united with the Modis, and at that age she was very religious and knew many bhajans and stotras. It is downright ridiculous of the CVs to show her character so dumb and ignorant when she was religious for the first 10 years of her life, growing up in a temple. CVs forgot their own storyline.

Hi RamKiJanaki, its been a long time. Yes it can happen that a person knowing a lot of stotras can become like that over a period of time.

My mom was taking Karnatak music classes for school going girls. My neighbor was singing Ramna mora linchera... taught by my mom. She used to sing that day and night.

But after she shifted to Andheri, she totally forgot that song.
Originally posted by sharoon3210

Hi RamKiJanaki, its been a long time. Yes it can happen that a person knowing a lot of stotras can become like that over a period of time.

My mom was taking Karnatak music classes for school going girls. My neighbor was singing Ramna mora linchera... taught by my mom. She used to sing that day and night.

Something like classical music is different though. Talents/hobbies like music, dancing, drawing, etc. can be forgotten without practice, but here we're talking about religious texts and stories. How can someone forget the stories of Krishna and Ram if they've grown up with them for 10 years? Had Meera been a much younger child when Gopi went to jail, it would make more sense, but no one would forget the things they knew when they were 10 years old. That's almost a pre-teen age, and at that age you retain a lot of your memories even when you grow up.

Meera need not remember every stotra she ever knew, but portraying her as not knowing what the Ramayana is, is ridiculous. It's as if she forgot that she was raised in a temple.
Originally posted by touch_of_pink

I feel bad for the actor who plays Pappu. So far he has had very little screen space. Although there is a lot of scope for his character. They could at least start with explaining how his relationship with his mother deteriorated. It can't just be she became greedy and forgot about him. Pappu doesn't even seem to have any resentment against her. It seems like he is still pining for her when Gopi first met him. You would have thought he had more justification for behaving the way Meera does with Gopi coz he was in fact dumped by his mother.

I know everyone on the forum hate Kinjal right now and that's not without reason. But I can't help think that the Modis themselves are responsible for creating this monster in the first place.
Totally... I thought he would bring his parents together.. He was so cute when he was a child... loved him soo much... his natkat thing.. now he made all matured but he did not do anything...😕.. they could have done a lot with him... He could have really handled his parents, Urmila...😆.. just think of Kinjal, I am like is she a mother really ...😕

Agree with you Gayathri. First, it was Kinjal who started to poison Mansi before the puja. Then Mansi manipulated Ahem. He then made a fuss that he will do it alone. How can Mansi sit in the puja when she is not even engaged to him? That too she has not worn the proper dress for the Pooja.

They have already insulted their grand-father as it was not done with full mind.

Kinjal will still cling to stay in MB even after GoHem reunion and Mansi's exit.
It feels we sh go and break our head for watching this show ...😆.. they are givign us so much crap and we are still watching...😆 ðŸ˜†..

Awww... nice to know your mother is carnatic music teacher.. I have practiced carnatic music for abt 18 years...😃.. just thoguht I will share..
Originally posted by ani_gr

It feels we sh go and break our head for watching this show ...😆.. they are givign us so much crap and we are still watching...😆 ðŸ˜†..

Yes we are watching it because we can't help it. The CV's are taking advantage of that.

Awww... nice to know your mother is carnatic music teacher.. I have practiced carnatic music for abt 18 years...😃.. just thoguht I will share..
... yes u r right .. it can happen.. because meera was away from family for 10 years.. in that family ahem mansi vidya only.. they dont do poja and even praying to god.. because they were very modern. and meera went into modern life. she dint pay any heed to bhajan and ramayanam story and all after that. so its possible only. if we know one thing we should continuously use that ,otherwise we will forget that.. for meera its 10 years so its possible only.

My mom is no more but you can share with me.

Totally... I thought he would bring his parents together.. He was so cute when he was a child... loved him soo much... his natkat thing.. now he made all matured but he did not do anything...😕.. they could have done a lot with him... He could have really handled his parents, Urmila...😆.. just think of Kinjal, I am like is she a mother really ...😕

Pappu knows where Kinjal is but Meera never knew where Gopi was. Pappu could always share his feelings with his mom but Meera was not fortunate enough. So that is the difference.